The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

1 minute ago, Crazy For M said:

Is she crying while singing Live to Tell? She sounds upset 🩷

She could be upset, after all she is revisiting a lot of images of people she's lost.  Though, I don't think she's crying.  But she is definitely emotionally singing the song.

51 minutes ago, McDonna said:

She could be upset, after all she is revisiting a lot of images of people she's lost.  Though, I don't think she's crying.  But she is definitely emotionally singing the song.

That's why I will say once again I don't believe in a Part 2 for this tour, if I were her I would give next time some GH Tour in the strict sense of term with Cherish and Sorry and all the r-word songs (plus Wash All Over Me, right @Valdu25??? Because a sad, reflexive song's always necessary at a M tour!!!)

1 minute ago, Crazy For M said:

Ahh, I couldn't tell it was him from the stream. Explains why the end to Vogue was more tame tonight emoji28.png haha

Ha.  I was wondering how he was going to react when the men in their jock straps were going to give him a lap dance.  He handled it well.  But like you stated, I think it was a bit more tamer than usual.