The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

29 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Thank you. I love how Marvin held her. I’ve noticed all of her dancers have her back and watch over her a lot! So cool! 

If you pay attention right before she seems to stumbles, he does before her.  It''s possible it was intentional and  was part of the choreography, but whatever the case, it's nice to see how they all got their backs.

6 hours ago, Honey Little said:

When does the dvd come out?

With streaming and televisions rapidly transitioning to 4K, who is buying DVDs today? DVDs are two generations behind and pretty poor quality by 2023 standards. You'll get better quality watching a fan-made Youtube video filmed on an iPhone than you will on a DVD.

4K UHD > Bluray > DVD > Laserdisc > VHS > Betamax

3 hours ago, stefo said:

M's last Celebration tour Insta video ... JUST CUM!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzeKqWXi3jd/

It's great.  But have you noticed that Madonna isn't posting much?  Since she cleared the Instagram images, earlier this year, she hasn't posted as much as she has.  I did expect once the tour started, she'd be posting like crazy again.  But it's just been quite random anymore.

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

It's great.  But have you noticed that Madonna isn't posting much?  Since she cleared the Instagram images, earlier this year, she hasn't posted as much as she has.  I did expect once the tour started, she'd be posting like crazy again.  But it's just been quite random anymore.

She must be pretty busy. I think in her case, it seems her insta is managed really by the lady herself.

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

She is working. 

4 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

She must be pretty busy. I think in her case, it seems her insta is managed really by the lady herself.

I would agree. I think she's 100% in charge of her Insta and Tik Tok, while the other accounts are just linked, but X and Facebook tends to have further random updates by her team.  I only brought up that I'm a bit surprised because she seemed to make time to post a lot during the last two tours. 

4 hours ago, McDonna said:

That is the way (I was a Mandalorian in a previous life :lol:).

I prefer her comunicating when she really has something to say about her art or society, when something important really happens. And I think it's a precise choice, not just her full agenda to define that: during the previous tours she posted a lot and in the recent months of reherasals not only she did not post much, she deleted all her previous posts.

I think that kind of continuous selfie-boobs-incomprehensible poses kind of tale did not effect her charisma and public persona in a  positive way. She really made some huge mistakes on Insta imo.

The main fact is that we love her and people love and respect her golden years (wich are more than 25!!) so here we are: 65, sold out shows and a huge spectacle  wich confirms her talent: I would not go back to that unprofessional use of social medias.

1 minute ago, stefo said:

That is the way (I was a Mandalorian in a previous life :lol:).

I prefer her comunicating when she really has something to say about her art or society, when something important really happens.

I think that kind of continous selfie-boobs-incomprehensible poses kind of tale did not effect her charisma and public persona in a  positive way. She really made some huge mistakes on Insta imo,.

The main fact is that we love her and people love and respect her golden years (wich are more than 25!!) so here we are: 65, sold out shows and a huge spectacle  wich conforms her talent: I would not go back to that unprofessional use of social medias.

Yeah, but even a number of her recent posts she is still posting these "selfie-boobs-incomprehensible poses" .   I guess I was expecting her to post more images/videos from the tour. 

But I agree with what you're saying here.  It just seemed for nearly two or three years she was really whoring herself out on Instagram and now she's regressed to not sharing as much.

Just now, stefo said:

Yeah, this is true (I did not like those pics actually :lol:) ... we'll see how it's going to evolve.

It's possible... and possibly it's me just "wishful thinking" that she isn't sharing as much because she's letting the media/fans do it, but also, she is planning to do something later on such as a documentary of the tour or a limited series. Therefore, she doesn't want to share so much, so it will be more fresh when the film/series comes.  But of course, I'm just speculating.  Though, I do remember that early on when the tour was announced, there was a mention that she was interested in documenting this tour for a film. I guess we'll have to see if that is actually happening, but she isn't shying away of being filmed while being on the stage as in most of the fan footage from this tour, you are constantly seeing a man filming her.