The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

2 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Btw @True Blue 84 you are kind and funny too!!!!

Awwww thank you 🥰...

I believe i mentioned you also as one of the kindest people on here a few weeks back? If i did not than I do it now, your also one of the kindest people on here ❤️.. Love your positive energy, this forum needs that with all those negative Nancy's 😅

45 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Awwww thank you 🥰...

I believe i mentioned you also as one of the kindest people on here a few weeks back? If i did not than I do it now, your also one of the kindest people on here ❤️.. Love your positive energy, this forum needs that with all those negative Nancy's 😅

Dave is a teacher, he teaches the most important lesson in life: LOVE.

No wonder I try drink right from his mouth as I try do to Jesus of Nazareth and Madonna. Sometimes I am succeeded; sometimes I just let my demons take care of me. But, in each and every opportunity, @dave2290's here to rescue me from hell. He's an Archangel and I will never be enough with how much I thank him.

He guards my path like my own Angels do. Only true christs do this to other people.

Of course he lives up to his name ("David" = "beloved" in Hebrew). He's from a place where TO LOVE is the main verb in their language (AMARE). He's from a place where people who are used to love are celebrated, no matter how is the way they love.

Dave, you - YOU have the amazing brain. Not me. I'm a cuntradiction in person (love Lolahol's work).

I need to learn L'AMORE to you. L'AMORE GIUSTO. The right love.

And I am who I am because of all of you Infiniters.

After all, we all are Rebel Hearts.

47 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Awwww thank you 🥰...

Yes you do dear ..... More than a Nancy i prefer a Karen

Missi Pyle Karen GIF by MOODMAN

6 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

No wonder I try drink right from his mouth as I try do to Jesus of Nazareth and Madonna. Sometimes I am succeeded; sometimes I just let my demons take care of me. But, in each and every opportunity, @dave2290's here to rescue me from hell. He's an Archangel and I will never be enough with how much I thank him.

He guards my path like my own Angels do. Only true christs do this to other people.

Of course he lives up to his name ("David" = "beloved" in Hebrew). He's from a place where TO LOVE is the main verb in their language (AMARE). He's from a place where people who are used to love are celebrated, no matter how is the way they love.

Dave, you - YOU have the amazing brain. Not me. I'm a cuntradiction in person (love Lolahol's work).

Thank so muchhhhh!!!!!! Xxx

21 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

You are weird, but i realy like you as a member to, verry sweet weird member ❤️😅... 

9 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I have to agree!  @Vogueristais extremely positive and sweet.  Love her posts and energy! :luv:

I noticed that we are a little group of members who mostly agree with each other and we are positive most of the time, honest but positive, and you definitely also belong to that group ❤️... 

11 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I noticed that we are a little group of members who mostly agree with each other and we are positive most of the time, honest but positive, and you definitely also belong to that group ❤️... 

And back at you. I love the discussions we can have even when we may not always agree too.  I have no reason to be here but share my appreciation of Madonna, have sincere (and fun) discussions and hopefully make a few like minded friends.  :luv:

24 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I have to agree!  @Vogueristais extremely positive and sweet.  Love her posts and energy! :luv:

Thank you! 💝💝💝💝

13 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Couldn’t agree more!!!! Love you guys!! 💝💝💝🙏🙏🙏💝🙏💃🕺🏼🎶🎸

5 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

So what it going to be Frozen or Rain tonight in Montreal for second show? Then on to NY, MSG where most likely they will be recording for what ever they are planning to release.

Have there been rumors about her filming the MSG shows? I’ve been wondering when they are going to film and was hoping it was going to be NYC!