The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

Here's one that I took in Stockholm. It isn't the full uncropped photo as that has a file size far too high.

Hope you all enjoy it :)

I dedicate this photo to all of my haters who probably think I'm just here to argue with them, when in reality I don't give a fuck about any of it 😋... But also to those I really like such as @Enrico @Blue Jean @Voguerista ...

Screenshot_20240215_230637.jpg

7 hours ago, Arckangel said:

To reiterate what I said earlier...

Maybe Madonna’s just separating the art from the artist, but I very highly doubt so. If she honestly believed that MJ was into climaxing to little boys’ bussies (as alleged by James Safechuck in Leaving Neverland), she’d likely be as repulsed as some of her fans. Madonna’s a very smart woman, a lot smarter than many give her credit for. Don’t you think Madonna did her own vetting of MJ? 

She defended him back then in 2003 after the airing of Martin Bashir’s documentary Living with Michael Jackson. I remember her saying that the negativity sent to Michael would go back to the senders or something along the lines. And she defended him again after the release of Leaving Neverland in 2019, saying she does not have a lynch mob mentality.

Just like Madonna stated herself, I do not believe the accusations unless they can be proven without a reasonable doubt, and at this point, there likely won’t ever be, esp. in this age of AI and deep fakes. 

-------------------------------------

1. Evan Chandler, the father of Jordan Chandler, did not go to the police. Instead, on August 4, 1993, he demanded $20 million dollars. MJ refused.

August 4, 1993 – A meeting takes place between Michael Jackson, private investigator Anthony Pellicano, Evan Chandler and Jordan Chandler in a suite at the Westwood Marquis Hotel. Later that day, Evan Chandler and Barry Rothman meet Pellicano in Rothman’s office where they make a demand for $20 million to not turn to authorities and to not go public with allegations of child sexual abuse against the entertainer.

It’s only after MJ’s refusal that he had a lawyer file a $30 million dollars civil lawsuit against MJ. More on all that stuff here, here, here and here. As Janet Jackson once said, if somebody hurt her child in that manner, she would not want the money—she would want much more terrible punishment...

2. As for the other accusers, plenty of info can be found here, here, here, here and here.

James Safechuck, mentioned earlier, alleges sexual abuse at the Neverland train station that did not even exist at the time. More on this here and on this tweet by Leaving Neverland director Dan Reed here. By the time the station was built, Safechuck was 16, and the alleged abuse ended when he was 14.

I could go on and on, but these are some of the reasons why I’m with Madonna on this. And did MJ truly disparage Madonna all that much?

@Lorx @Kae-Leah Williamson @Michael_Py

I don't think he ever did her dirty or used his influence against her. She's professional about it, proactive in her artistic references, rather than being reactive to the public narratives about Michael Jackson and his life.

It's difficult to separate the image/body of work from the artist, especially if it's a situation where said artist directly did you wrong. I don't sense that in their personal or professional relationship. 

“...the image is one thing and the human being is another...it’s very hard to live up to an image.” 
Elvis Presley - From the press conference prior to his record-breaking Madison Square Garden shows in New York City, 1972 

1 hour ago, scion said:

Here's one that I took in Stockholm. It isn't the full uncropped photo as that has a file size far too high.

I dedicate this photo to all of my haters who probably think I'm just here to argue with them, when in reality I don't give a fuck about any of it 😋... But also to those I really like such as @Enrico @Blue Jean @Voguerista ...

Im not aware of anyone hating you. There are always those people who take shit too seriously on here  and make things personal when it doesn’t need to be.

25 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Why are people saying there’ll be another leg? I thought it was confirmed the last show was added?

It was rumoured that a EU leg was happening when one of her dancers spilled the beans but I think that would have been announced by now. It is heavily expected she will visit South America this autumn. 

2 hours ago, scion said:

Thank you! Omg! Just stunning!! Loves and ditto!! 

5 hours ago, musicinferno said:

It was rumoured that a EU leg was happening when one of her dancers spilled the beans but I think that would have been announced by now. It is heavily expected she will visit South America this autumn. 

I’m not saying it won’t happen or that I don’t want it to be but considering the post about the “last date” and the lack of any word I think it’s unwise for people to “heavily expect” more dates .

8 hours ago, Champ said:

:heart:Completely. That photo, especially. You really see her and she sees you.

I had my doubts if she's looking specifically at me, but I analyzed my other photos + my friends and I analyzed videos of those moments (omg this sounds so crazy :laughing:) + there were things before that (in my interactions with her), that probably led to this moment. So now I'm 99% she was looking at me. :cry::cry::cry:

2 hours ago, mikemgmve said:

Probably an annoying post, but has anyone documented a running list of her start times? Seeing her Saturday night in Seattle, and wondering how long I'll be sitting in my seat before the show starts. 

The earliest she starts is 945 so I would be at your seat by 930 just in case. Although some shows she doesn't come on till after 1030. 

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I’m not saying it won’t happen or that I don’t want it to be but considering the post about the “last date” and the lack of any word I think it’s unwise for people to “heavily expect” more dates .

I feel a little sad for the Argentinians and Brazilians.

In South America Madonna is much loved and they haven't seen her in 12 years.

Maybe there was plans to extend the tour but with Bob's commitments to his own tour I would assume all plans were shelved, there would be no reason to post final date added to the celebration tour if there wasn't she could have said nothing when that Miami date was added.

On 2/14/2024 at 7:39 PM, sara94 said:

And while we are talking about her vocals, she sounds really amazing here. The mic is ON while she's slaying the choreo. 

Did anybody know what date this was from? It was " Dont tell me " but the video is not availeble anymore. Did anybody watched it when sara shared this ? I didn't check wich date it was from and it was so good.