The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

9 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

Last night was incredible. She was in good spirits and sounded great even though she complained a little later in the show about feeling a little under the weather.

Being in the golden circle was awesome for close-up photos and videos, but JESUS the sound is terrible down there. We could barely understand her when she was talking between songs. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for the whole VIP experience, but I'm glad I got to see the show previously from farther away to get a better sense of the sound and visuals.

Glad you had a great time 🥰

4 hours ago, Joseebus said:

Last night was incredible. She was in good spirits and sounded great even though she complained a little later in the show about feeling a little under the weather.

Being in the golden circle was awesome for close-up photos and videos, but JESUS the sound is terrible down there. We could barely understand her when she was talking between songs. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for the whole VIP experience, but I'm glad I got to see the show previously from farther away to get a better sense of the sound and visuals.

I hope it's just a minor cold?  And thanks for the review.  It's strange how this is the one tour where most agree being further away from the main stage is the better experience.  It just shows that you don't have to have a close up seat to see and enjoy the show. :luv:

Some paid so much for their ticket to be up close that they would argue this into the ground lol

I had seats in first row lower bowl each time and the view was spectacular. I almost gave in and bought the vip packs but after being convinced by those attending with me not to, I am very glad I didn't.

Only thing I wish otherwise for would be just to getq the jacket, not that I would ever wear it in public.

I think she just needs a better sound engineer because I've sat all over on every tour since Confessions and the live sound mix had never been this bad.  I've seen various complaints throughout the whole tour and it's amazing they haven't bothered to fix it after so many shows.  Sitting in a different place tonight and hoping for a better audio experience.

The videos don't do the live visuals justice though.  The backdrops are stunning, as is the light show, and the little details like the hand choreography.  Grateful I got to see this live!

33 minutes ago, Scottyx said:

Some paid so much for their ticket to be up close that they would argue this into the ground lol

I had seats in first row lower bowl each time and the view was spectacular. I almost gave in and bought the vip packs but after being convinced by those attending with me not to, I am very glad I didn't.

Only thing I wish otherwise for would be just to getq the jacket, not that I would ever wear it in public.

Why not wear it in public?

2 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

I wear the Blond Ambition bomber all the time and I just recieve praising and good comments. I live in Barcelona.

Don't let anyone change what you want to wear or be. 

I have a Madame X manifesto bomber, which a complete stranger gave me (crazy story, if you guys want I can tell you everything), but I never had the balls to wear it in public bc I'm afraid it gets damaged or something like that. I really take care of it and it is one of the most prized items in my collection

8 hours ago, Scottyx said:

The vip packs are way too expensive and a total rip off. Apart from the pit ones or early entry which are worth their reasonable price.

Charging people $1000 or more for a concert is highway robbery. I don’t get why Europe prices were so much more reasonable?

I had the best night!!  Night and day from last night.  Her voice was much better tonight, and she was in an incredibly good mood.  Lots of jokes and she did this funny dog whistle thing throughout the show (also how you know those vocals were live lol).

There is still something incredibly wrong with the sound this tour though because I feel like the bass was even louder tonight if possible where I sat.  However, the vocal mix was also MUCH more prominent and audible through the whole show.  I had to wear acoustic earplugs to make it tolerable.  Not really sure how anyone without them survived... and even with them on, there was still audibly loud crunchy bass distortion and reverb going on that wasn't present on past tours.

Anyway, the visuals were even more incredible taking in the full show.  I'm very grateful to have gone and ended this tour on a high note.

5 hours ago, Scottyx said:

The bat jacket sure. It's not a point of changing me. It's a point of safety.

When you stop doing something that u like, even if it is for some kind of 'safety', you are changing yourself. #nofear

I understand you, but nobody cares why you have an M on your back. Assholes don't even know what a 'Blond Ambition' means or what is related for. They just see an alpha bomber, wich strangely enough, attracts the attention from straight boys that consider it so cool. At least this is my experience, and despite Barcelona is an international LGTBI place, it's full of people from other parts of the world that are not so tolerant. 

Only gay guys know what is it related for and they consider it so cool too. lol 

I'm proud of Madonna and her career, and what 40 years means as a celebration, and I like to have that huge M on my back and very visible. Nothing to hide. 

Ok great. I’m not the only one. Ya the sound in the “Golden Circle” blows. Couldn’t hear her talk properly and the sound of the music was nothing like sitting in the upper bowl of the arena. Thank the lorddd I went to a second show and was able to see and hear the show for what it really is — magnifique!

4 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

When you stop doing something that u like, even if it is for some kind of 'safety', you are changing yourself. #nofear

I understand you, but nobody cares why you have an M on your back. Assholes don't even know what a 'Blond Ambition' means or what is related for. They just see an alpha bomber, wich strangely enough, attracts the attention from straight boys that consider it so cool. At least this is my experience, and despite Barcelona is an international LGTBI place, it's full of people from other parts of the world that are not so tolerant. 

I'm proud of Madonna and her career, and what 40 years means as a celebration, and I like to have that huge M on my back and very visible. Nothing to hide. 

It's not about Madonna.

5 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Maybe he doesn’t want to get stabbed