Latin America: Madonna + Itau advertisement campaign

thiagosb

7 hours ago, dankpepe said:

Someone on TikTok posted a theory a while back saying that they think Madonna hates the way her neck looks which is why she takes those weird angled videos on TikTok, with that big thing of pearls, they might be right.

And what's with the excessive filters? She doesn't look real.

Is it possible. Madonna's weak point is her dysmorphophobia, which by now is almost obsessive. This is why she has had so many surgeries, many of which have been detrimental. And that's why she has a 'photographer' who filters everything with FaceApp, making her look fake and unrecognizable.

In person, you can tell she's had work done, but she's much more beautiful than this, here she looks like an inflated porcelain doll

53 minutes ago, Lorx said:

Is it possible. Madonna's weak point is her dysmorphophobia, which by now is almost obsessive. This is why she has had so many surgeries, many of which have been detrimental. And that's why she has a 'photographer' who filters everything with FaceApp, making her look fake and unrecognizable.

In person, you can tell she's had work done, but she's much more beautiful than this, here she looks like an inflated porcelain doll

Yeah, way too many filters. But mostly, the wrong kind. They're using filters that make her look puffier than she really is. If it were me, I wouldn't use them or at least I'd probably use them differently, to make her look more like her old self.

Like this (I applied it in the video, not just in a still frame)... I think my filter looks way better!ezgif-2-eaac246b5b.gif.a5c2ee3b19c29bb3e0ba990a9218dd3c.gif

ezgif-4-530661e67f.gif.0f40a8c490dafd8cdd30f2c59242bb1d.gif

That said, her outfit is awesome, and I bet she looked amazing live!

Edited by FraP (see edit history)

23 minutes ago, FraP said:

Yeah, way too many filters. But mostly, the wrong kind. They're using filters that make her look puffier than she really is. If it were me, I wouldn't use them or at least I'd probably use them differently, to make her look more like her old self.

Like this (I applied it in the video, not just in a still frame)... I think my filter looks way better!ezgif-2-eaac246b5b.gif.a5c2ee3b19c29bb3e0ba990a9218dd3c.gif

ezgif-4-530661e67f.gif.0f40a8c490dafd8cdd30f2c59242bb1d.gif

That said, her outfit is awesome, and I bet she looked amazing live!

A filter on top of a filter, lol. Anyway, yes, even the filters they chose aren't good. The ones you used are definitely better. Madonna should fire Ricardo Gomes right away and hire you, you've got a better sense of aesthetics. Or anybody else... it doesn't take much to have better taste than him 😂

2 hours ago, dave2290 said:

a spot is different from the dark of an Arena with her who dont stop to walk and dance.... 

the arena is not dark, she is under a spotlight .

Anyway, tbh I did not think the filter was overdone . Not that like mtv awards thing that looked like a CGI Madonna.

Will do pull a @Honey Littleagain here.

I am made of the future.

The future is the Light.

To the Light, past, present and future are the same.

Discussing how M likes to be seen can be useful for body dysmorphia discussions, but we aren't at a medical forum to do them.

We are at a Madonna forum.

@dave2290You know what I mean...

7 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Anapausis yes, i know

We all know how M has tried her whole 40+ life to look like a young lady, and we're not Daily Mail or The Sun readers to mock on her for such a thing...

I guess some M fans still have the fantasy of expecting her to suddenly stop using FaceTune and showcase her aging in full glory, but, bitch she's Madonna!!!!

Btw, she trusts on gajo so who does the work is gajo. Or gajo or Aldo, ok? #herbodyherchoices

1 minute ago, dave2290 said:

@Anapausis honestly i dont hate or dislike her for the heavy use of filter, Photoshop or something else.... if the photosis good who care if she look her age or a woman of 20s.... her health is important.... her happiness.... and her music....

I make your words mine. She could address her age as it is, but to her, age is just a date, the true age's the spirit one!!!

26 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

She sure doesn’t look scared to show off her neck to me. That necklace is just stunning and a piece of art! It and her whole look goes perfectly for that beautiful and historic venue. 

My beautiful friend, the necklace in the ad is kinda like Elizabeth I-ish. As I told a few posts back:

54 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I am made of the future.

The future is the Light.

To the Light, past, present and future are the same.

Gnostic souls don't see time as ordinary ones, as a curse or a way to earn material stuff, but as a way to achieve the most precious jewel, the knowledge. Hence why Fernanda Montenegro, Jorge Ben, Marta, etc., are all together with M in this ad. They aren't defined by time; they're timeless. This is the very tonic of the ad in case you all who are reading this thread don't know Portuguese. Instead of expecting M to be as she at 65yo, we should expect her to be as she actually is: MADE OF FUTURE (= TIMELESS).

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

My beautiful friend, the necklace in the ad is kinda like Elizabeth I-ish. As I told a few posts back:

Gnostic souls don't see time as ordinary ones, as a curse or a way to earn material stuff, but as a way to achieve the most precious jewel, the knowledge. Hence why Fernanda Montenegro, Jorge Ben, Marta, etc., are all together with M in this ad. They aren't defined by time; they're timeless. This is the very tonic of the ad in case you all who are reading this thread don't know Portuguese. Instead of expecting M to be as she at 65yo, we should expect her to be as she actually is: MADE OF FUTURE (= TIMELESS).

This is one of the most beautiful descriptions of Madonna I’ve ever read. Beautiful. Thank you! 

50 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

This is one of the most beautiful descriptions of Madonna I’ve ever read. Beautiful. Thank you! 

My dearest friend, your way to see things in life is to me the most accurate description of how M sees them. You honour with all praise your M stan card. I so wish you were a close friend to M in Ingrid Casares' level. For sure she would benefit a lot from your close friendship!!