JPG X MADONNA exclusive Blond Ambition Tee

Askeroff

25 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

There are so much amazing things they can re release with something new inside.... truth or dare documentary..... a lot of her amazing albums.... an album of unreleased songs like Barbra streisand do..... the book sex.....

Instead we have a T-shirt that costs a day in the supermarket. Beautiful.

Sorry @True Blue 84 but this time I'm the dog who barks.

9 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Sorry @Anapausis and sorry everyone but this tshirt is wwwowwww

I ain't saying T-shirt's ugly, I say T-shirt's TOO EXPENSIVE, ESP FOR HER FANS.

She believes we can afford everything from her - surprise! We can't.

What's the GOLDEN RULE OF SELLS???

CHARGE THE CHEAPEST PRICE POSSIBLE SO MORE PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD AND THE FINANCIAL PROFIT GETS BIGGER!!!!

This is Capitalism 101.

And shame because these sells are being reverted to charity. Malawian kids would benefit better from more people buying these T-shirts than the same people who's able to buy everything from her, right?

3 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

You're definitely not the only one! I want one (I'm a big fan of all things Blond Ambition).

That said, I can appreciate that other people would rather see/have something different.

I'm a big fan of everything that's related to Blond Ambition.

But not to an item which I just can't afford.

Are we facing prejudice for being broke especially after the pandemic effects?

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

What's the GOLDEN RULE OF SELLS???

CHARGE THE CHEAPEST PRICE POSSIBLE SO MORE PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD AND THE FINANCIAL PROFIT GETS BIGGER!!!!

This is Capitalism 101.

And shame because these sells are being reverted to charity. Malawian kids would benefit better from more people buying these T-shirts than the same people who's able to buy everything from her, right?

I know about the price dear..... But its a JPG one!!!!!!

Just now, Babooshka said:

What about Madonna reunites with Kylie, Britney, Cher, Gaga, Ariana, Christina, Shakira, Cyndi, etc... and make a  charity album?

Put some real effort to sabe this kids lifes, women

You really just download the .png of the corselet made 34 years ago and printed in a white t-shirt

Me Against The Music (The MALAWI PROFITZ Club Mix) 

Just now, Babooshka said:

What about Madonna reunites with Kylie, Britney, Cher, Gaga, Ariana, Christina, Shakira, Cyndi, etc... and make a  charity album?

Put some real effort to sabe this kids lifes, women

You really just download the .png of the corselet made 34 years ago and printed in a white t-shirt

Luv the idea of an album.... But  with amazing songs inside not something cheap because is charity

I can't believe what I read esp because all famous fashion designers have usually 2 CLOTHING/PERFUME LINES: the one for the $$$$$ people and the one for $$ people - this, my folks, is part of capitalism too. Or the Gaultier's of life won't want the money from the less financially privileged?? Are they satisfied only to the money from haute couture sells??? This is new to me.

Sorry @dave2290 for sounding arrogant to you as you of course don't deserve that - I ask my forgiveness endlessly to you - but TRUTH NEEDS TO BE TOLD. Rich people get their money from rich people - but also from poor people.

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

I can't believe what I read esp because all famous fashion designers have usually 2 CLOTHING/PERFUME LINES: the one for the $$$$$ people and the one for $$ people - this, my folks, is part of capitalism too. Or the Gaultier's of life won't want the money from the less financially privileged?? Are they satisfied only to the money from haute couture sells??? This is new to me.

Sorry @dave2290 for sounding arrogant to you as you of course don't deserve that - I ask my forgiveness endlessly to you - but TRUTH NEEDS TO BE TOLD. Rich people get their money from rich people - but also from poor people.

Dear is your  opinion  dont  worry....

They have 2 lines  one haute couture and the other mass market because this is fashion a HC dress can cost hundred thousand dollars... Its fashion honey!!!!

Love fashion and creativity  behind it

3 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

What's the GOLDEN RULE OF SELLS

This is Capitalism 101.

I agree - I work in marketing and do a lot of fundraising outside of work - I think the "stack them high, sell them cheap" (well, cheaper) approach could work really well for raising more funds.

Unfortunately you've got a few factors at play here:

• Stereotypical "designer" t-shirt markup because it's a JPG collaboration.
  • Additional markup because it's rasing money for Raising Malawi.
  • No concern about the final price tag because they know (well, they think they know) that as a special edition item it'll sell just fine based on past and current purchasing behaviour.

It is a shame! And if I had the money spare I would share the love and get you one :kissy:

• Askeroff changed the title to JPG X MADONNA exclusive Blond Ambition Tee
4 minutes ago, rayofciccone said:

The only couture thing I have from Madge is my OG SEX Book complete with foil and CD.. with HQ pictures from Steven Meisel.. worth more to me than a t shirt of the same price

LOVE that book! I nearly fell over when I saw how much the YSL re-edition was selling for...