DRESS YOU UP - Madonna & Fashion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

LIKE A PRAYER 35th anniversary one of my favourite albums of all time .... Pure art the journey she went on emotionally recording with Leonard and Bray for it was sensational I'm in awe of it 

The baroque feel and how influential it all is is so very very rich 

8133BE58-652B-40B2-8BFB-F56C06FA9176.jpeg.6c968814461912122dd204bbeaf79c73.jpeg

like a prayer was a peak of Madonna ....... she make so much iconic songs, albums, mv and fashion moments ....... that there is simply too much things ....... is very very difficult to pick only a couple of songs or albums or moments.......

8 hours ago, dave2290 said:

like a prayer was a peak of Madonna ....... she make so much iconic songs, albums, mv and fashion moments ....... that there is simply too much things ....... is very very difficult to pick only a couple of songs or albums or moments.......

I know it's so layered ....I know lots of fans will bash me for it but MDNA feels like her RAVE divorce revealing album the way Like a Prayer was her psychedelic funk one 

Both eras have that similarity just LAP happened whilst she was crest of the wave whereas MDNA halprnff after a 4 year gap and rise in female pop starlets and didn't know whether to follow trend or accept trend and had a lot to say 

MDNA had potential to be as big as Like a Prayer if it was done right but alas , the visuals the energy she had is insane like I can't believe she did the era anf juggle so much 

Like+a+Prayer+-+30th+art+by+Aldo+Diaz.jpg

On 3/3/2024 at 2:16 PM, dave2290 said:

I know this isn't a picture OF Madonna but to me this gothic melancholy approach is very like a prayer era I saw it and can envisage Supernatural, Oh Father, Love Song, Promise To Try playing 

also bizarrely Mer Girl from ray of light and Falling Free from Mdna and Messiah, heartbreak city, devil pray, inside out, off of  rebel heart 

aafa731cd6f648e8e181c95ffd9b767f.jpg

3 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I know this isn't a picture OF Madonna but to me this gothic melancholy approach is very like a prayer era I saw it and can envisage Supernatural, Oh Father, Love Song, Promise To Try playing 

also bizarrely Mer Girl from ray of light and Falling Free from Mdna and Messiah, heartbreak city, devil pray, inside out, off of  rebel heart 

aafa731cd6f648e8e181c95ffd9b767f.jpg

its an amazing photos even if not M........

23 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Curious to see her next era and style @ChromaticanMondasia....

I have always wanted her to work with DEV HYNES that smooth silky gorgeous tone vibe dream pop style would be perfect for Madonna I love that aesthetic in my mind  like this fan edit of her with flamingo a few years ago I'd a visual id adore her to do 

IMG_20240304_184014.jpg

1 hour ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I have always wanted her to work with DEV HYNES that smooth silky gorgeous tone vibe dream pop style would be perfect for Madonna I love that aesthetic in my mind  like this fan edit of her with flamingo a few years ago I'd a visual id adore her to do 

IMG_20240304_184014.jpg

there are tons of amazing producers........ i only hope to have a more prolific Madonna in the future....... look Popular how work well for her numbers and how nice that song is......

2 hours ago, dave2290 said:

there are tons of amazing producers........ i only hope to have a more prolific Madonna in the future....... look Popular how work well for her numbers and how nice that song is......

All those songs that should've been hits GMAYL, GGW, TUTR, LFL, Ghost town, God Control, I Rise to name a few so.msny missed opportunities lsst decade