Köln, Germany [Wed Nov 4th & Thur 5th, 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know this guy! lmao

the show was great.

anyone who says germans are reserved:

first of all, half of the venue was filled with international people, there is no such thing as "germans only".

secondly, reserved? you probably didn't get the full noise of the audience on periscope or whatever.

the crowd was TIRED. tuesday night. she was on late. the audience was actually pretty unnerved about that before the show started. people have  hard time getting back home at 0.30, it seemed.

all in all, a great show.

(not her best but great. forget the videos - they do not come close to the live feel.)

my personal highlight:  heartbreak city. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry but buying early acess tickets and have to wait for 10 hours is a shame and has nothing to do with vip. It was so cold and the organisation was a shame. If you guys have early acess better be prepared to have a long hard dad. And after that I have to say I don't know what M thinks to make people wait til 22:20 thats so unrespectul. The first section of the show she was in such a bad mood and far away from smiling. I think she didnt like the pissed reactions of the crowed after 22:00 before she came on stage. Well no wonder people have been so pissed front row paying high prices for 400 wtf so called vip tickets and after waiting in the cold the whole day queen m thinks she can come this late. What a shame we have been so exhausted we couldn enjoy anything even front row. Thanx live nation and m for that lesson. I would not go there again for free and I have been at her shows so many times...

Sorry but buying early acess tickets and have to wait for 10 hours is a shame and has nothing to do with vip. It was so cold and the organisation was a shame. If you guys have early acess better be prepared to have a long hard dad. And after that I have to say I don't know what M thinks to make people wait til 22:20 thats so unrespectul. The first section of the show she was in such a bad mood and far away from smiling. I think she didnt like the pissed reactions of the crowed after 22:00 before she came on stage. Well no wonder people have been so pissed front row paying high prices for 400 wtf so called vip tickets and after waiting in the cold the whole day queen m thinks she can come this late. What a shame we have been so exhausted we couldn enjoy anything even front row. Thanx live nation and m for that lesson. I would not go there again for free and I have been at her shows so many times...

What time were early ticket holders admitted? And the rest of the standing? Thanks!

I can imagine how you felt... you can't sit, you can't go to the toilet... it's annoying...

WTF!!!! What is the sense in buying early entry tix for 250 euros when you still need to queue up for 10 fucking cold hours !!!!!! For me this whole thing is just a joke! She came on extremly late, i was so tired by then i couln't enjoy my front row place at all! She was pissed the first half of the Show and Never smiled, and if she did it was fake and not ment from the heart! Only After reminding People that this was a important concert , als it was the opening of the European leg and she started to work the crowed with cheering competitions the mood in the Arena changed to better! I Will Never attend a show of hers under this conditions!!!! Queueing for VIP tix is a joke! How can they even dare selling 400-600 early entry! Who ever bought them, be prepared for a day queuing outside in winter for long hours!!! :(

WTF!!!! What is the sense in buying early entry tix for 250 euros when you still need to queue up for 10 fucking cold hours !!!!!! For me this whole thing is just a joke! She came on extremly late, i was so tired by then i couln't enjoy my front row place at all! She was pissed the first half of the Show and Never smiled, and if she did it was fake and not ment from the heart! Only After reminding People that this was a important concert , als it was the opening of the European leg and she started to work the crowed with cheering competitions the mood in the Arena changed to better! I Will Never attend a show of hers under this conditions!!!! Queueing for VIP tix is a joke! How can they even dare selling 400-600 early entry! Who ever bought them, be prepared for a day queuing outside in winter for long hours!!! :(

she was pissed because of the technical problems

Archived