Köln, Germany [Wed Nov 4th & Thur 5th, 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What time were early ticket holders admitted? And the rest of the standing? Thanks!I can imagine how you felt... you can't sit, you can't go to the toilet... it's annoying...

the email told us to get tickets from 14:30 and early entry 18:00 but you gad to wait in line and get a number so you couldnt leave if you didnt want to be nr 400. and we came in at 18:45 treatet like animals.

From Andifeel [MTribe]:

Tough crowd
Tech problems at the sound desk before the show.
There were tech issues. I saw them first hand desperately trying to sort stuff out for 45 mins.

There was obviously "light' problem...
In the LAV video, the lighting wasn't even "on" right for most of the performance...

So sorry for those that had a bad time. :( I can understand how you feel, but she's been making an effort to come out early so something must have happened I suppose? And if the organization was bad outside it was probably bad for her too and that's why she was pissed? She can't control everything. 

At least you had sits to watch the show. My MDNA stadium experience outside of the triangle was one of the worst live experiences i've ever had, but I loved the show so much that it didn't matter but it was truly awful. lol People were faiting horribly around me and I was sick for a whole week after! ... 

Can't really make out what he said but it sounded like he asked her: "You want to kiss me?" and she said "No!"

Then he asked, "Why not?" And she answered, "We just met!"

she got extremely close to his face, slowly, with the mic in between their faces. the guy asked her "do you want to kiss me?" (as in "why are you getting so close to me so slowly, are we supposed to kiss now?")

Archived