• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Living For Love

La Isla Bonita

Like A Prayer

Rebel Heart

such a perfect set, just missing Secret or Who's That Girl imo

Damn, that third section looks so short. :1f614: Losing Dress You Up is losing 6 minutes worth of a performance, I think if one more song was added it would be a good compensation.

From M's IG:

"Thank you for having us in your beautiful mystical and mysterious city! We love you Prague! 

Posted Image

"My Sugar is Raw! thank you Pragueâ¤â€ª#‎rebelhearttour‬" -Madonna

Posted Image

"Hard at Work in My Body Shop‼

â¤

â€ª#‎rebelhearttour‬" -Madonna

Posted Image

From MT:

andifeel wrote: As I said yesterday, Prague 2 wouldn't have the medley. Two other shows won't either to my knowledge. 

The medley is one song. That's all that's being skipped. 

You're still getting the full entire set - albeit Who's That Girl maybe swapped out. Ghosttown is a reward song for heart fans that cheer for it so can't be considered a set list song.

Please avoid meltdowns as its tiresome cleaning up the threads.

turtlefreak wrote: Why do you think two other shows won't have the medley?

andifeel wrote: I don't think it. Trust the Mods.

super_hero_tony â¤ I think this banner says it all ♥Berlin - here we come.

Posted Image

super_hero_tony Rebels with a Cause. The most bad ass Girl Group since "The Ronettes". If you run into this team in the Club grab your purse and head for the hills because the battle is on! They will take you in an 8 count. (4 if they don't stop to apply lippy ) Berlin - Rebel â¤s are in Town. - We'll take you there! LIEBEâ—

Posted Image

According to fans at the second show, the show was off the hook compared to the first one.

She showed what it takes to be part of her gang and made dancer Sasha show her 6-pack and she ripped the shirt open, exposing her breasts.

She read the sign from the dude who held up the sign which said "I shaved my ass for you" and she wanted to know if that was a "thing". She joked about it, saying that she prefers shaved asses.

People threw things on to the stage: a polish football team tshirt, the Peru flag, stuffed animals, a rosary. She took the rosary and wore it.

When someone threw a flower during LAP, she picked it up and danced with it. LAP got the crowd dancing :dance: & singing &  :clapp: ping.

During Music when she climbed up to the top she wiggled her bum and joked about shaved asses.
During MG she threw the bouquet into the audience & a married dude caught it. She joked by saying that she didn't know she could marry 2 men and told one of her dancers, who is married, that they'll have to talk about it. And she wanted to know if Prague was into such things (i.e. polygamy).

Then she asked dancer Mijo if his ass was shaved and betted it wasn't and planted the dancer opposite of her a kiss and you could see that the dancer was shocked! 

On a side note: According to a MT Mod: The Dress You Up Medley will be taken out for two more shows.

Random Thought: Luv that M is switching things up to keep it interesting.Wonder if she will sing Miles Away in Japan since it's such a huge hit there! :)

I was in Nov 7th concert and OMG, i'm still in shock. She so beautiful, she more beautiful then we see her from videos or pictures. Oh God, when she came down from that cage i almost fainted. I scream, i cry, i sing. Crowd was amazing, and my first Madonna concert was perfect. I more in love with her than ever.

P.S. sorry for my bad English. English is not my native languoge

I was in Nov 7th concert and OMG, i'm still in shock. She so beautiful, she more beautiful then we see her from videos or pictures. Oh God, when she came down from that cage i almost fainted. I scream, i cry, i sing. Crowd was amazing, and my first Madonna concert was perfect. I more in love with her than ever.P.S. sorry for my bad English. English is not my native languoge

Didn't know you were there too 👀

Archived