New Madonna...

Guys it could be Estere... It's a matter of time before M lauches her career, she's obviously made for being a star, especially since her performance on the Confessions tour. Who else could be called the new Madonna other than Madonna's daughter ! She's the mini Madonna ! The figure on the website is a black girl from the face profile and she has a very thin and petite figure (look at the shoulders), like a child wearing high heels (like Estere always does). Could be her...

Picsart-24-03-11-11-53-31-417.jpg

Picsart-24-03-11-12-05-53-653.jpg

Picsart-24-03-11-12-07-41-481.jpg

That said, and if it's indeed Estere, i hope the music on the website is not a preview of her actual single cause it sounds 2015 dreadful and dated.

4 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Luv Madonna but a bit too much promote your daughter career like the new you.......

Maybe Estere wanna be the new Madonna ! After all she channels her mom since she's a little kid, always putting her wigs, bustier, jewellry on social medias for years... And after all, maybe New Madonna is not the name of the artist, it could be here's the new Madonna : Estere !

3 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Maybe Estere wanna be the new Madonna ! After all she channels her mom since she's a little kid, always putting her wigs, bustier, jewellry on social medias for years... And after all, maybe New Madonna is not the name of the artist, it could be here's the new Madonna : Estere !

we will see......

but if this is true....... M will be very colse to her to help her in the music industry........ so bye bye career?

Also the timing makes perfect sense. The tour will be over soon, Estere has impressed the whole world with her performances, and the launch of her single will happen as soon as the tour ends. Timing makes perfect sense. I mean look at the first side to side pic, it's so her face profile...

Just now, dave2290 said:

@Redha DBL you give me the most logic explanation about the site, the new Madonna, and Estere........ start to belive in it....... even if i really hope it's the new M era........

Well, i can be wrong, but as soon as i saw the figure and face profile i saw Estere... Time will tell, but anyway this is all giving us some excitement !

7 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Well, i can be wrong, but as soon as i saw the figure and face profile i saw Estere... Time will tell, but anyway this is all giving us some excitement !

the idea to create a site for the new M era was amazing..,,,,, i really hope she don't waste an opportunity like this........ it was a good and original way to promote her new era and work....,,,,,

4 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I don't think so. Madonna is from the bible. It means mother of God. It's just a word. Besides being her name. 

I know but i believe once you make it and becomes a worldwide artist, there's such things are names becoming a brand. For example i doubt Sony could promote an unknown newbie rapper who wanna call himself "The new Eminem". I believe Eminen could sue. Maybe i'm wrong but it's just my guess. I know there are artist called Blessed Madonna or Black Madonna but The new Madonna is a bit different in my opinion. More like a replacement of the original.