The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread ๐Ÿ‘‘

nikolica

6 minutes ago, stefo said:

Yeah it's quite similar to what I do ... also the 100 tracks selectionย :lol:ย But it worked in two three years long breaks. Now I very rarely come back to her music honestly. That's why I wrote a few days ago I missed her real stuff, what I feel to be her own tone and style. I come here to chat about her and hope something old and unrelesed could surface. In the last weeks I'm starting to accept that maybe really that's it, being completely uninterested to the biopic project (it's really the last thing I neededย :lol:). At least at the moment I mean, then in two three years time who knows ...

A question dear @stefo, seeing that many many people disliked her more recent left field stuff as MX (i do love the album) and that she has talked about every heavy subject in her past 15/16 records, would you be happy in a more fun dance light oriented fluffy stuff like what Kylie has been doing?ย 

I listened to those CharlyXyzX and Sabrina and didnโ€™t find them interesting in anyway but FKA twiggs yeah.

12 minutes ago, NRMX said:

A question dear @stefo, seeing that many many people disliked her more recent left field stuff as MX (i do love the album) and that she has talked about every heavy subject in her past 15/16 records, would you be happy in a more fun dance light oriented fluffy stuff like what Kylie has been doing?ย 

I listened to those CharlyXyzX and Sabrina and didnโ€™t find them interesting in anyway but FKA twiggs yeah.

You joking right? Me, M and this Charlie Carpenter kiddo? It sounds like an outline of Satan ...

catholic meryl streep GIF