How to watch Celebration in Rio

Yeah, I think I'm dead in the water. I've tried Google Chrome, I've tried Safari, I have my VPN on for Brazil that I've used for years and I believe to be reliable. Made a whole new account on Globo without putting in my phone number, with the VPN on the whole time. 

And I'm still getting a "Not available in your region" message for all the broadcasts. I don't understand.

2 hours ago, MadOnHer said:

I'm watching the TV Globo live stream, but am a bit concerned that I can't see the concert listed on the programme schedule along the bottom....?

I'm a little concerned by this 2,  i'm logged in with VPN to brazil,   I can see the Madonna Concert on the introduction page,  but when i look at the listings the 2 locations i expect to see it .    Globo TV and Multi-Show it's just blank!

1 minute ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I signed up for Sling TV's free trial as a last-ditch effort. I'm currently watching some soap opera looking program on "TV Globo Internacional". Is that the same thing as Globo which will be airing the concert?

TV Globo is a different channel i believe,  are you using a VPN?

3 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

TV Globo is a different channel i believe,  are you using a VPN?

Not on Sling, because I subscribed to the Globo + Globoplay package which is only available for U.S. customers seeking to watch international channels.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Donna said:

Yes, this works for me.  I'm currently seeing what's airing at the moment.  I looked ahead and see that the concert is on the same channel later on this evening.  :party:

Yes, this is the link that if we use ExpressVPN we will watch it live. Also their program schedule has not yet been updated due to the fact that the concert overcomes their time schedule programming

Edited by burha (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, burha said:

Yes, this is the link that if we use ExpressVPN we will watch it live. Also their program schedule has not yet been updated due to the fact that the concert overcomes their time schedule programming

Also their program schedule has not yet been updated due to the fact that the concert overcomes their time schedule programming.

Do you think this is why in the schedule for both Multi-Show and Globo-TV the slots are just blank?  it's weird.

12 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Be careful everyone: Globo International is not the same one as regular Globo and won't broadcast the concert.

Keep this in mind to avoid drama later :-)

Yes, I think some people are confused and will be watching the wrong station.  Again, either you are watching through their pay subscription: Multishow or the free Globoplay channel which is currently airing the movie MY GIRL. 

1 minute ago, The Ghost said:

Also their program schedule has not yet been updated due to the fact that the concert overcomes their time schedule programming.

Do you think this is why in the schedule for both Multi-Show and Globo-TV the slots are just blank?  it's weird.

Please do not worry. all you have to do is to get a VPN wherever you are. connect to Brasil. (Personally i just bought 12 dollars for ExpressVPN) and aftewards please visit globoplay and click on the Agona TV on top middle. Nothing else

17 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

Click the bottom option it skips the phone bit.

thank you. i managed to subscribe i think, but it doesnìt allow me to watch it. It says contenudo eclusivo globoplay. Do I have to pay 9,99?

Just now, Frankito said:

thank you. i managed to subscribe i think, but it doesnìt allow me to watch it. It says contenudo eclusivo globoplay. Do I have to pay 9,99?

@Frankito Mario is here. Please use ExpressVPN and buy the 12.99 for one month. Then download the VPN Express on your pc and install it. Then choose location brazil (or Brazil 2) and click connect. The hit over to Globoplay and go to Agona TV on middle top

1. Please see screenshot below

2. Google: Globoplay Madonna in Rio

3. Use a VPN (personally i chose ExpressVPN)

4. You can buy for one month just for 9 to 12.99 dollars

5. The download the VPN to your pc > then set location to Brazil > 

6. Go to Globoplay and then on the middle left top CLICK on the Agora no TV

Screenshot 2024-05-04 213941.png