When was the last time Madonna did Yoga?

Do we know if she still practice it? As she left Kaballah as it was explained on some thread here, did she left yoga too? I think the COADF era she was still practicting it but from hard cardy till today, she never spoke about it again, and when she talked about training, it was mostly her gym brand. I was seeing yesterday her opening of Reinvetion tour and her entrance were all yoga moves. It was such a big part of her back then.. I´m curious what happened.

8 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

As she left Kaballah

Did she? I didn't know. If so, good for her. But Kabalah and yoga are totally different things and completely unrelated. I hope she continues with yoga. I should too...

10 hours ago, sara94 said:

Didn't she say that her kabbalah priest or something like that was with her when she woke up from the coma?

I am not sure but she definitely still practises Kabbalah. She has posted about it in her stories in recent years, she still follows the centre and various affiliates on Instagram and she spoke about her "Kabbalah teacher" numerous times during the tour. Most recently in Miami. It is also part of the show itself, most noticeably Die Another Day. She talked about "the light" and various Kabbalah concepts in her speeches all the time.