Edit History

I don’t know if it call them Easter eggs as such, maybe more self-referential but for the Fan Version of the Celebration Video her dancers from the sticky and sweet tour recreated her iconic looks. Lourdes is wearing the VMAs bridal outfit, Sophia Boutella is wearing the Like A Virgin look etc. 

also on the sticky and sweet tour these looks were worn by the dancers for the She’s Not Me segment of the show. 

and similarly for the Celebration tour multiple iconic looks were worn by dancers during the Bitch Im Madonna segment. There’s also the latex mask wearing “young Madonna” featured throughout the show. Particularly self-referential in the scene where they masturbate on the bed together wearing the Gaultier cone bra referencing the Like A Virgin performance from the Blonde Ambition tour. The celebration tour has quite a few moments like that. But again, I don’t know if I’d classify them as Easter eggs so might not be what you’re looking for. 

https://youtu.be/b4lF_A4f7RQ?si=JpwsWz1tfPQGRVk4

I don’t know if it call them Easter eggs as such, maybe more self-referential but for the Fan Version of the Celebration Video her dancers from the sticky and sweet tour recreated her iconic looks. Lourdes is wearing the VMAs bridal outfit, Sophia Boutella is wearing the Like A Virgin look etc. 

also on the sticky and sweet tour these looks were worn by the dancers for the She’s Not Me segment of the show. 

and similarly for the Celebration tour multiple iconic looks were worn by dancers during the Bitch Im Madonna segment. There’s also the latex mask wearing “young Madonna” featured throughout the show. Particularly self-referential in the scene where they masturbate on the bed together wearing the gaulier cone bra referencing the Live A Virgin performance from the Blonde Ambition tour. The celebration tour has quite a few moments like that. But again, I don’t know if I’d classify them as Easter eggs so might not be what you’re looking for. 

https://youtu.be/b4lF_A4f7RQ?si=JpwsWz1tfPQGRVk4

Important Information

Terms of Use