Melbourne, Australia [Sat 12 / Sun 13 Mar 2016]

groovyguy

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I hear this shaker sound it's so disappointing... it means there is no medley. It doesn't make sense she leaves and then comes back with the same costume. At least today they got TWO whole verses of Fever, which has never been performed in its entirety, and LAP. But this section is less interesting than it used to be. Less acoustic. Less Spanish. Less intimate.

When I hear this shaker sound it's so disappointing... it means there is no medley. It doesn't make sense she leaves and then comes back with the same costume. At least today they got TWO whole verses of Fever, which has never been performed in its entirety, and LAP. But this section is less interesting than it used to be. Less acoustic. Less Spanish.

She seems to be completely over performing Dress You Up & Who's That Girl...

When I hear this shaker sound it's so disappointing... it means there is no medley. It doesn't make sense she leaves and then comes back with the same costume. At least today they got TWO whole verses of Fever, which has never been performed in its entirety, and LAP. But this section is less interesting than it used to be. Less acoustic. Less Spanish. Less intimate.

I totally agree with you.

Archived