Say Goodbye: Sydney, Australia [Sat Mar 19 / Sun Mar 20, 2016]

groovyguy

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"My pass after this tour. The state of this pass directly reflects my state of being after this year. Even though the show is amazing, and I am proud of the job I did, never before in my life have I been tested, worked, disrespected, challenged, elated, disappointed, and exhausted as much as I have on this tour. I feel I lived 10 lifetimes in 12 months. So relieved to be going home!"

Wow, she doesn't even wait one day to say this... it seems like she's been keeping it inside for long and finally exploded.

Madonna may not be easy to work with, and we'll never know what the truth is behind the curtain, but the result was at least impressive.

She sounds disrespectful as much as she was disrespected.

I saw the show right after I came home after my concert. There is nothing I can say that hasn't been written already.

This album and this tour were (well are) some of Madonna's best achievements and I just can't get enough! It makes me more eager to see what happens next. I hope the dvd comes soon, right after the summer. I know M doesn't like to sit down, and I hope this tour, made of more improvisation than ever, inspires her to write some new music and work in this direction.

The last Sydney show was great, I loved Madonna interacting so much this time, I hated the distant and untouchable queen of the previous tours (not even saying hello in RIT!) - well she is still untouchable... On the last show maybe she talked a little too much, and the wedding speech was not one of the best.

As for the Bitch of the evening, I didn't expect Kylie to show up and I actually preferred a fan, but I am sorry for the contest. I would expect a group of fans dressed as Madonna. It's not because of the drag, but because I wouldn't choose a person working for Live Nation. I now hope they put Gwen in the dvd, because the interaction was funnier and sexier.

Of course I am sad for Who's that girl, which was a true gem for its arrangement and best fitting in this Latin section. As everyone else I hope there will be many extras in the dvd but I am not sure because we never got much material in the official releases. I hope Tears of a clown isn't edited too much... At the same time we have so many shows beautifully filmed by the fans and we can already enjoy many of them. We had the great opportunity to see almost every show live through Periscope, which really makes people come together!! I had the privilege of laughing together with you guys, being emotional, and impatiently waiting to know what the setlist of the night was. I saw a lot of beautiful pictures and videos thanks to the generosity of people like @@groovyguy and @@Gargamel always searching for the best videos.

I am sure we will stay in touch. Start revising the Unapologetic Bitches of the tour in the specific post because our POLL is coming... with the clouds, and everyone shall see it!! Behold, we're coming soon!!

http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/5976-madonnas-unapologetic-bitches/

To be honest I'm not even can imagine what kind of show The Queen of POP Madonna bring to us next time.

I still clearly remember my feeling when I first saw COADFT.

I mean that was fantastic show for sure but at that time I got that these kind of sad feeling from that show.

Because that show had lack of powerful dance choreography and most of time it feels like she just was walking around on the stage in my standard.

So I thought that "oh... My Queen is getting old... so this is it? we never saw powerful dance machine Madonna again?"

Then what?

She brought us that S&S tour!

She constantly dancing and jumping around stage! and I just wow...who said she is getting old? LOL

It feel like she show big middle finger to me.

"Do Not forget! I'm THE one and only Queen of POP! I'm not the average pop star!"

LOL

So I can't even imagine what Madonna bring to us next time.

That's the Madonna whom I love and adore and respect so much!!!

That's the One and only Queen of Pop. Madonna!

I just thankful and so grateful about her hard working.

:heart:  :kissy:  :worship:

@@groovyguy Thanks so much, this era was (is) amazing.

IMO the best moments (touching moments):

Iconic opening

Who´s That Girl

LDLHA (amazing a dream came true)

Madonna was smiling a lot, maybe she wanted to cry but she was smiling every night, talking to the fans every night.

AMAZING

Concerning the post of Valeree Young on instagram she add something (I think she's answering someone of MInfinity Forum :

mtco36Why not say this while on tour,maybe because you were being paid and now it's over slate people

brendanthompson1993Madonna may not be easy to work with, and we'll never know what the truth is behind the curtain, but the result was at least impressive.

Valerie sounds disrespectful as much as she was disrespected.

[...]

valereeyoung@brendanthompson1993and @mtco36 who said anything about Madonna?

valereeyoung@brendanthompson1993the tour is a big place that you know nothing about...

[Edit : I just saw you post @@SimonVenekeo]

I just created my own Rebel Heart Live Down Under using various YT videos [Australian shows], & mostly from Sydney's shows.

Will upload to Mega once I finished saving the file!

Meanwhile here's the full audio for Sydney 3.19.2016; the audio quality overall is  a lot better than the audio for the second show.

D/ L: Full Audio Sydney 3.19.2016.mp3  328.2 MB

This is the hidden content, please

Lmao, isn't this one of the members on here?

valereeyoung @brendanthompson1993 and @mtco36 who said anything about Madonna?
valereeyoung @brendanthompson1993 the tour is a big place that you know nothing about...

she answered me, i made a comment on her choreography and thought it odd that she posted a picture of a tour pass and say that she was disrespected on tour,

Wow, she doesn't even wait one day to say this... it seems like she's been keeping it inside for long and finally exploded.

Madonna may not be easy to work with, and we'll never know what the truth is behind the curtain, but the result was at least impressive.

She sounds disrespectful as much as she was disrespected.

Yes but why did you use my words @@Brendanlovesu1? It's ok, but it feels strange...

Anyway the Valeree post is not clear, even if she does not mention Madonna, she gives the impression that it was a nightmare being on this tour. When everybody is very euphorical she is destroying the atmosphere. She can keep private things for herself or if she posts such a message it's obvious some people will ask her about it, so she can't complain...

No more new videos of LDLHA and LAV (tear.sniff)

Oh well, for all those feeling sad (all of us) just look at these 2 pics and get happy.

"Sydney was Iconic! âŒâ—one more show to GO!! Thank you Rebelâ¤fans! For all your support! â¤ â€ª#‎rebelhearttour‬" -Madonna

Posted Image

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDLqilomEQD/?taken-by=madonna

madonnaThe show is over say goodbye! Thank you to all my Rebel â¤Fans! It was an amazing year! . â¤[/size]#rebelheartour[/size]

Posted Image[/size]

Thanks for the tour Madonna. We're ready for the next one!

Here’s my Rebel Heart Live Down Under which comprises:

Sydney 3.20.2016:

• [*]
All talks/banter/speeches [except Music break banter / UB chat] ~mostly from periscopes [*]Iconic/True Blue/Like a Virgin/La Isla Bonita/Take a Bow/Like a Prayer/ Rebel Heart

Sydney 3.19.2016: Bitch I’m Madonna/Burning Up/Holy Water/Devil Pray/Body Shop/Heartbreak City/Music / Unapologetic Bitch [Gwen]

Sydney 3.19.2016 & Sydney 3.20.2016: Medley / Material Girl

Melbourne 3.12.2016: Messiah/SEX/Living for Love/La Vie En Rose

Brisbane 3.17.2016: Illuminati

Fan Edit: Candy Shop

Full Rebel Heart Live Down Under.mp4  5.42GB

[Length 2:34:15]

This is the hidden content, please

Note: Have reached my DailyMotion upload limits for the day. Need to wait at least another 24 hours to upload Parts 3 & 4

Part 1: Revolution/Iconic/BIM/BU/HW/DP/Messiah/BS/TB/Deeper

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3z8aab_rht-down-under-pt1_fun

Part 2: HBC / LAV / SEX / LFL / LIB / Medley / TAB/ LAP

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3z8fo6_rht-down-under-pt2_fun

Archived