💤 Susan Thomas’ Nap Time 💤

5 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Another limited release only 5 people will be able to get wooh let's go

I doubt it.  American Life Mix Show is still available as well as many other past RSD releases from past years.  Anymore, these RSD releases have made sure plenty are left over to spill over to beyond just RSD release. :luv:

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

I mean have her RSD releases been that limited? Hopefully it does eventually get uploaded to stream tho.

But if there are unreleased things on this RSD release, then it sends us back to the 80s where several things were vinyl only and that sucks.

I don’t buy into the whole vinyl-resurgence gimmick, especially at the absurd prices they are selling this stuff for.

38 minutes ago, Boombox90 said:

But if there are unreleased things on this RSD release, then it sends us back to the 80s where several things were vinyl only and that sucks.

I don’t buy into the whole vinyl-resurgence gimmick, especially at the absurd prices they are selling this stuff for.

Well the intention of RSD was always to help support local record shops. Not sure if they still do that but as far as i know none of her RSD releases have been sold like at Target or Barnes and Noble correct?

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

Well the intention of RSD was always to help support local record shops. Not sure if they still do that but as far as i know none of her RSD releases have been sold like at Target or Barnes and Noble correct?

True, I’m all for it, but if it’s material never released before, I just don’t want it relegated to vinyl-only.