Supposedly new pic from 1979/ Madonna or not ???

Redha DBL

51 minutes ago, fauxswan said:

This picture kills me. I find it more funny than anything else, all cheesy smile while her entire vagina is out lmfao

It's even funnier if you cover the bottom half with your hand and then you switch you cover the upper half. I guarantee it's hilarous 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Images get released after many years all of the time, it is nothing new.

Look at the Andrew Caulfield photoshoot that was used on the iconic prop magazine ‘Gloss’ on the Borderline music video, and just 40 years later we get to see more of this then-unknown photoshoot.

image.thumb.jpeg.ce271b09d22643dba5386d51ba983b0a.jpeg

In other news, would you look at how different and more defined her nose looked in the years that followed this pic?

12 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

In other news, would you look at how different and more refined her vajayjay looked in the years that followed this pic?

IMG_9277.jpeg

And you call yourself a Madonna fan? For shame.

Only a crass man would ridicule the natural state of a woman's private parts in their display pic.

"The next time you want pussy, just look in the mirror."

23 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Only a crass man would ridicule the natural state of a woman's private parts in their display pic.

I was obviously referring to her pubic hair being trimmed back and it was in jest. Nice attempt to turn your constant vile attitude toward Madonna back on me. Eg, defending her brother who sold out his own sister, trashing her son etc. And who can forget what you said when she was hospitalized too. Now that is for shame.

49 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Episode 12 Lol GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

38 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I was obviously referring to her pubic hair being trimmed back and it was in jest. Nice attempt to turn your constant vile attitude toward Madonna back on me. Eg, defending her brother who sold out his own sister, trashing her son etc. And who can forget what you said when she was hospitalized too. Now that is for shame.

Hillary Clinton Nod GIF

Plus not liking a BBC!!! 🤣

5 hours ago, fauxswan said:

This picture kills me. I find it more funny than anything else, all cheesy smile while her entire vagina is out lmfao

Technically, it's not on show, but without getting into women's anatomy and derailing the thread, I do know what you mean and I've thought the same about this pic before, lol 😆

She's so proud 🩷

1 hour ago, Pootz333 said:

Yeah, scrap the biopic and just set up a camera and force her to talk to the stans.

Instant classic.

Oooohhhh my goodness, that will be THE MASTERPIECE.MP3 OF MADONNA!!!

27 minutes ago, DanK said:

RIP to this thread which went from useless a.f. to "why Madonna hates her fans".

As I told previously, I hurt butterfly's feelings. That hits me now very badly.

(Just don't ask who "butterfly" actually is, just pretend you know, ok, I beg you Dan my idol!)

EDIT: just in case, Dan, if you care about knowing why I am begging you that, I can only say that "it does make part of the petite etiquette, many thanks."

45 minutes ago, DanK said:

RIP to this thread which went from useless a.f. to "why Madonna hates her fans".

I quite like the discussion regarding the actual "supposed 79 pic".  I can see from both perspectives because I think we all agree it definitely looks a lot like her.  Then, there are some of us who also feel something is off and doubt it's her.