Supposedly new pic from 1979/ Madonna or not ???

Redha DBL

Hey, I don't think it's about hair vs no hair - it's a pic of someones underarm vs their vagina that is the difference - I have absolutely no issue with it - but I do understand, if you are at work, and there's a vagina (or even a penis) showing, hair or no hair, that this is awkward and might not be received how we would receive it.

1 minute ago, ChrisK said:

Hey, I don't think it's about hair vs no hair - it's a pic of someones underarm vs their vagina that is the difference - I have absolutely no issue with it - but I do understand, if you are at work, and there's a vagina (or even a penis) showing, hair or no hair, that this is awkward and might not be received how we would receive it.

I get what you are saying, but there is no vagina showing. If there were, I would totally understand.

Just now, ChrisK said:

I don’t think that anybody would open a Madonna forum page at work, like why?

What do you do? that allows you to seat among your colleagues and check if the new Katy Perry/Abel/Taylor/Max/Holydance has dropped???

2 minutes ago, Boombox90 said:

I get what you are saying, but there is no vagina showing. If there were, I would totally understand.

Madonna has naked dancers in her show without any warning

She has tried to liberate the perception of the human body for years, just saying 

4 minutes ago, NRMX said:

I don’t think that anybody would open a Madonna forum page at work, like why?

What do you do? that allows you to seat among your colleagues and check if the new Katy Perry/Abel/Taylor/Max/Holydance has dropped???

Well, it's no different to someone checking instagram, Facebook, a website - work, public space, train wherever - 

Just now, ChrisK said:

Well, it's no different to someone checking instagram, Facebook, a website - work, public space, train wherever - 

Of course it’s different, if you know there could be sensitive content in any of your socials, would you open them at the whatever place you mentioned?

I wouldn’t dare open my IG in a public space or my FB too many semi naked men 

9 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Only thing is... if someone posted a pic of someone's pussy on Facebook or Instagram, their account would be banned. 

Just keep in mind, there are people here who DO work and access the forums from their job. There are underage fans as well who may access from school as well.  Like mentioned, the picture doesn't offend me, but I think some will take issue that it's showing up on one's active profile pic.  But if that's accepted, then I guess maybe I should change my profile to a dick pick from the sex book!  LOL!

Just now, Adonna said:

Only thing is... if someone posted a pic of someone's pussy on Facebook or Instagram, their account would be banned. 

Just keep in mind, there are people here who DO work. There are underage fans as well who may access from school as well.  Like mentioned, the picture doesn't offend me, but I think some will take issue that it's part of one profile pic.  But if that's accepted, then I guess maybe I should change my profile to a dick pick from the sex book!  LOL!

I was so disappointed about the small (quantity) of dicks on the sex book, many many years later I bought the Japanese version of the book not remembering they censored the dick pics another small disappointment 🤣 but I finally got the book ♥️

7 minutes ago, NRMX said:

I was so disappointed about the small (quantity) of dicks on the sex book, many many years later I bought the Japanese version of the book not remembering they censored the dick pics another small disappointment 🤣 but I finally got the book ♥️

Same thing happened to me. I was horrified.

41 minutes ago, Adonna said:

There are underage fans as well who may access from school as well. 

I do wonder why you don't object to Jackie having a bare arse in his profile pic? But a bush is not ok?

Serious question too. Who are the underage fans? I'm not questioning what you're saying, I just am curious to know who they are. I did not know. But I imagine teenagers look at and share things far more explicit than a 1979 photo of an unkempt bush.

19 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I do wonder why you don't object to Jackie having a bare arse in his profile pic? But a bush is not ok?

Serious question too. Who are the underage fans? I'm not questioning what you're saying, I just am curious to know who they are. I did not know. But I imagine teenagers look at and share things far more explicit than a 1979 photo of an unkempt bush.

Yes correct!

50 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

The bare ass has a g- string - I don't think it would be considered as overt as a front gentalia pic with full bush.

Again, I have no issue with it - but I do understand how it might be awkward opening it in a public space.

Totally. I've censored it now to make things more user friendly for everyone. I don’t want to offend any conservatives on a Madonna forum.

26 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

THIS - and I agree, they won't be sharing a 1979 pic of Madonna's bush - anyway I remember looking at her bush!

Screenshot 2024-09-08 at 1.35.50 PM.png

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Totally. I've censored it now to make things more user friendly for everyone. I understand Madonna has all kinds of fans. (None of whom she wants to meet)

Only Madonna could have a bush in the shape of Madonna

This is Godly godlike the alpha the omega, the all encompassing Ego!!! 

“I feel it in my pussy” - Madonna May 4th 2024, Rio de Janeiro in front of 1.6 Million People and 50 million viewers on TV

17 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

The bare ass has a g- string - I don't think it would be considered as overt as a front gentalia pic with full bush.

Again, I have no issue with it - but I do understand how it might be awkward opening it in a public space.

I agree that a bare ass doesn't compare to gentiles even covered by hair.

As for opening up the forum in a "public space" it can be problematic because as mentioned some are accessing this comminity from places that may have Wi-Fi which monitors members activity at their job or school.  And let's not forget there are underage fans accessing this group.  Just because some aren't aware who may be underage fans, doesn't mean they aren't here.  Also,  it doesn't matter how skilled one is in shielding their access from sites that may have inappropriate material, any school or work network still is able to monitor their student/employer's activity.  I agree that being on a Madonna forum, most would expect there may be something inappropriate to pop up, however some fans aren't thinking that deep about it.  Also, profile pics show up much more than just a single thread.