Supposedly new pic from 1979/ Madonna or not ???

Redha DBL

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

Don‘t it taste like hairy water? (If you like it please react)

Went to grocery and drugstore so I had to cook you like pudding for a while, but I do promise I didn't touch myself while I cooked the pudding, you can eat it schöner, it has no pubic hair in it.

(I had a neighbour who used to do the birthday cakes to everyone in the street and all cakes from hers came with some extra sauce, I mean, some pubic hair. Maybe it was the heat of the oven that made her butterfly cook together with the cakes. Our parents didn't care because her cakes were simply from outta this world - literally.)

Open your heart to me, baby

I hold the lock and you hold the key

MY (BRAZILIAN) BABY'S GOT A SECRET!!!

EDIT: sorry for the several proofs of my poor English (all corrected by now, I do hope), but, as you may see, I have all the reasons ever to be a girl gone wild (justin cognito remix).m4a.

7 hours ago, Tudors said:

I seem to recall some light fat shaming from Madonna at the Miami MDNA show which obviously didn't make it on to that chaotic dvd so she isn't to fond of the heftier fans

Madonna was saying derogatory things about fat people since early in her career

40 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

https://www.newsweek.com/madonna-washington-post-interview-resurfaced-online-1942354

"It's always fat people too," she went on. "They are the most unattractive social outcasts, like really overweight girls or guys with lots of acne that follow me around and pester me. It's frightening because not only are they bothering me, but they're horrible to look at too."

Madonna, 1991. 

45 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

And then she got fat herself for awhile and looked just like Chris Ciccone now.

Thankfully she found her groove and confidence again and is taking care of herself again.

And I’m a childless fat cat lady.

4 hours ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

https://www.newsweek.com/madonna-washington-post-interview-resurfaced-online-1942354

"It's always fat people too," she went on. "They are the most unattractive social outcasts, like really overweight girls or guys with lots of acne that follow me around and pester me. It's frightening because not only are they bothering me, but they're horrible to look at too."

Madonna, 1991. 

Is this for real ? She really said that ?

33 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Is this for real ? She really said that ?

Apparently. If you Google that quote, it brings up the original Washington Post article, dated 14 May 1991. You have to pay to actually read the article, and I can’t be bothered lol, but here’s the link for anyone interested. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/1991/05/14/25-years-ago-madonna-was-hitting-peak-madonna-and-sharing-every-last-secret/

4 hours ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

Madonna, 1991. 

A true fan wouldn't find this surprising. I mean, come on?