New Auction

Spanky1995

Track 4 snippet in the lot125 is taken from Guy Guido's documentary, it features Madonna speech in the Hall of Fame induction.

This tape is the only one that has 2 takes of the acoustic version of Tell the truth, which I don' t think we have. The Shamrock reel version is a rock rendition and is missing the first verse.

This honestly comes down to who can register and watch the auction, then bid. We would have to pick one (or a few) we all want, then Venmo/Zelle the person who is the most trustworthy and able to transfer the files digitally. Personally, I cannot watch the auction because of my type of job.  Anyone willing to take that on?  Then, who get to keep the original source?

Wouldn't it be nice if Dan just put out the work on cd or files and we paid him, fuck, he could even keep all the original material, lol

13 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

Oh think of might have double up on one file will sort it out when I can 

Some of the files don't seem to correspond with the description of the lot that you can read online. Songs are not mentioned. We need to make sure which is the best to buy.

I'd gladly do it but I haven't done it before...