Patti LuPone drags Madonna's and Kim K's acting

True Blue 84

6 hours ago, Prayer said:

But those type of actors, singers, authors... walk around like everyone owed them something. And it's not the case. She can be super talented but if she comes across this bitter every time she opens her mouth, what's the point?

Madonna has had an acting career and has been in successful movie projects (big flops as well). "Evita" was a hit and Madonna was part of that success. That's a fact, Putone likes it or not.

First thing a professional artist does is respecting other artists.

Holding grudges for THREE decades... not the best look, don't know.

Yeah... I mean there's a certain level of immaturity about it that she keeps reveling in her shade for Madonna. And there's also an unwavering mindset of what is.... or that there's a right and a wrong when it comes to acting. You see it here on the forum with the music industry. I, Myself have gone through different levels of what I considered legitimate music artists. I was not on board with TV Competition winners as music stars at first. I still don't watch these shows but there's no denying Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson as amazing singers. Seeing Disney Channel kids become pop stars, I was not on board at first... Boy Bands created by some guy... and even now with a lot of our pop stars who can't dance, or seem to only have a job because they're pretty relying on ghost writers and seemingly having nothing to say... all dressing the same.... sounding the same... I'm not on board... 

but I can't really change what is so I'm not gonna waste my breath.... But I imagine it's the same thing except it's her domain. It's what she does. 

4 hours ago, androiduser said:

what surprises me the most is that the first time she spoke against Madonna in Evita, Rosie was asked about it and didn't really want to go against LuPone's opinion.

Ehhh not really she just said it must be hard for her knowing she played evita in the past which was the elephant in the room implying she only said that because of it. Granted, she didn't pull a Billy Eichner which really put everyone in their place. Lol his response was classic "Which movies has Patti been in?"

Thing is, she’s right. Madonna isn’t the greatest actress. But if Madonna can’t act then Patti has no appeal and could never cross over to mainstream success for shit. She’s so damn boring and tries so hard to have a shady sound bite and it’s always Madonna. Girl it’s been nearly 3 decades. You didn’t get to play Evita in the movie. Get over it. You think America wanted to see a mug like yours blown up?! Get real! You’d think she’d take it graciously but she hasn’t let it go and always has to trash M in the media. Always. She tries to be so cunty but the fact is that she’s ugly af, can’t sing without that over the top musical theatre shit (could never stand musical theatre), and she doesn’t have mass appeal. She’s a cunt without the warmth.