The full dark movie, 'Certain Sacrifice'

into the erotico

I so wish she had done a proper horror/ sci fi movie. I say it all the time on here but I still think she's got it in her to pull off a legendary cameo.

This movie doesn't do it for me, but I'm a sucker for anything shot in 80's NYC. And it's wild watching the behind the scenes where she's in the limo singing "Let The Sunshine". And then watching her do it during soundcheck for that huge outdoor show on the Reinvention tour where the moon went right over the stage as she arrived. Crazy.

3 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

I so wish she had done a proper horror/ sci fi movie. I say it all the time on here but I still think she's got it in her to pull off a legendary cameo.

I think she would be perfect in a John Waters film. Imagine her in something like A Dirty Shame? As for horror/sci-fi yes...something like hagzploitation a la Joan Crawford in Strait-Jacket!

10 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I think she would be perfect in a John Waters film. Imagine her in something like A Dirty Shame? As for horror/sci-fi yes...something like hagzploitation a la Joan Crawford in Strait-Jacket!

Madonna would’ve been great as the Egg Lady in Pink Flamingos! :luv:

4 minutes ago, Boombox90 said:

Madonna would’ve been great as the Egg Lady in Pink Flamingos! :luv:

I think the closest she got to something supernatural was Bedazzled...she was going to play the devil which ended up going to Liz Hurley...also I guess Batman as well? Does that count? Both Cat Woman and Harley Quinn...ohh and she did mention the Matrix as well!

Just now, Alpha said:

I think the closest she got to something supernatural was Bedazzled...she was going to play the devil which ended up going to Liz Hurley...also I guess Batman as well? Does that count? Both Cat Woman and Harley Quinn...ohh and she did mention the Matrix as well!

Well, fortunately for us, she decided to go with The Next Best Thing and Swept Away, instead. 😍

13 hours ago, Alpha said:

A cameo in Serial Mom would have taken me to the moon. Beverly finds the Sex Book in Chip's room and all hell breaks loose. We were robbed.

80's/90's M and Freddy Krueger = Magic.

22 hours ago, Alpha said:

This isn't a Madonna fanfic (such as being excommunicated three times), is it?

Her pain and desperation is apparent in the rape scne😢

M has disclosed two incidents in her life. She went to someone's apartment to use a phone and got raped. Then she has told about the one thet happened on a rootftop at knifepoint. I find it sad that she kind of blames herself of what happened to her by saying something like I was young and naive.. but I digress.

17 hours ago, into the erotico said:

* which is the title of the real first 'Madonna' movie in which she sings? I can not recal' the name. She has short hair.

You mean this one?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodhounds_of_Broadway_(1989_film)

She sings "I Surrender Dear" in a duet to Jennifer Grey.

Very good movie btw.

OT: had downloaded A Certain Sacrifice DVD once here during one of my first incarnations on forum. Never cared to actually watch that. But thanks for that anyways.

1 hour ago, FrozenRain said:

M has disclosed two incidents in her life. She went to someone's apartment to use a phone and got raped. Then she has told about the one thet happened on a rootftop at knifepoint. I find it sad that she kind of blames herself of what happened to her by saying something like I was young and naive.. but I digress.

While I agree the rapes should be inexcusable, but I think she probably means how she may have put her self in a position to be taken advantage.  Anyway, I'm glad she never portrayed herself as a "victim" with these incidences.  I think it only made her stronger and possibly helped her become the force she is. 

As for the film, I've seen it like twice and both times really just wanted to shut it off.  It's just horrible.  It's no wonder why she wanted to block the release back in the day. 

5 hours ago, FrozenRain said:

I had no idea for the first incident.:eyes: