Jonathan Moffett jams to Like A Prayer

Andymad

6 hours ago, MartineX said:

I love like a prayer more and more.  Actually Im gonna BE the Next Pope and play it on St Peters Square

Relax, rapariga (I know you're Portuguese). Some people try hard to be Madonna fans, but the moment they get the real Madonna, they only get stuck in the house for convenience and laziness...

...after all, they love an image, not a real person - much like the way John Lennon's murdered saw him.

On 9/16/2024 at 1:32 PM, Anapausis said:

Relax, rapariga (I know you're Portuguese). Some people try hard to be Madonna fans, but the moment they get the real Madonna, they only get stuck in the house for convenience and laziness...

...after all, they love an image, not a real person - much like the way John Lennon's murdered saw him.

🤔

@MartineX I was under influence of my regular medication so I wrote "murdered" instead of "murderer" - I meant Mr. Mark David Chapman - but the whole point about some Madonna fans getting revolted to a Jewel of the Crown as Like a Prayer is remains unaltered. Speaking of altered (conscious states of mind) I suggest you guys to watch the FAST channel Altrd.tv for lovely docs about lovelier substances that cause altered states of mind - I mean, if this channel hasn't been terminated anyways...

IN TIME: Altrd.tv on Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rcs.socialclub

Being disruptive is the new thing!!!