Madonna x Charli XCX?

luckypierre78

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I mean those ARE her origins lol she is pretty boring and I think some of her earlier songs like BoomClap were cute but sound like Gwen Stefani rejects. She's alot like Lady Gaga in that sense where her music is basic but a small portion of gays think they're better than what they are and find others who agree and all of a sudden they think just because they're at meme status that that must mean everyone thinks they're great.

#3 album on billboard, #1 billboard dance album, #2 UK album, #1 UK dance album, #3 Australian album... I don't think it's just a handful of gays.

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I mean those ARE her origins lol she is pretty boring and I think some of her earlier songs like BoomClap were cute but sound like Gwen Stefani rejects. She's alot like Lady Gaga in that sense where her music is basic but a small portion of gays think they're better than what they are and find others who agree and all of a sudden they think just because they're at meme status that that must mean everyone thinks they're great.

Perfectly said. I couldn't say it better. 

2 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

It's okay to judge after hearing it or hearing a snippet of each track (preferably Apple Music Previews) but I know some of y'all judge without even knowing the trendy songs like Apple or 360 lol

You haven't mentionned my name but i will answer and say that i have listened to her whole album the day it's been released. I would never give a strong opinion without listening. 

2 hours ago, gjhvs said:

https://open.spotify.com/prerelease/1Ba36L229aKwQ2EDEUojLJ?si=bbf886ca8a7b457a if you look at this official playlist from Charli XCX for the upcoming album you see some tracks are filled with tracktitle and feature... and they are the same as from that Twitter message... so.. maybe after all this leaked trackllist is the correct one?

Those were previously revealed before the fake tracklist happened

10 minutes ago, Adonna said:

But there is no evidence of her doing her own verse, right (even though I would love for it to be true)?   Thank you for the info though.  :hug:When listening to the original song, I can actually imagine them interpolation one of M's classics in the song. 

No evidence... yet. Lol.  No, Madonna was photographed wearing the same t-shirt that Charli and Troye were wearing in a post promoting their new remix.  And Madonna and Charli just recently started following each other on instagram, and then there was this fake tracklist posted on twitter.  It's possible Madonna just likes the album but those are also hints of a potential collaboration.

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

Hang on, didn’t you also say Woman’s World was a great song?

Case closed.

Same case as Padam. I loved Woman's world cause it had a nice happy vibe that put me in a good mood for the beginning of the summer. Now musically ? Woman's world sounds totally dated and not in a good way. You can test me all you want if one thing i'm coherent and honest in my opinions. 

Just now, luckypierre78 said:

No evidence... yet. Lol.  No, Madonna was photographed wearing the same t-shirt that Charli and Troye were wearing in a post promoting their new remix.  And Madonna and Charli just recently started following each other on instagram, and then there was this fake tracklist posted on twitter.  It's possible Madonna just likes the album but those are also hints of a potential collaboration.

Yeah, I saw that IG post where she was wearing the same t-shirt as Charli.  Might be a coincidence, but I guess we'll find out eventually for sure.  I'm hoping for some collab.   Whether it's a sample or verse, I'm totally on board.  Anything that keeps introducing Madonna to a newer generation.  :luv:

1 minute ago, Adonna said:

Yeah, I saw that IG post where she was wearing the same t-shirt as Charli.  Might be a coincidence, but I guess we'll find out eventually for sure.  I'm hoping for some collab.   Whether it's a sample or verse, I'm totally on board.  Anything that keeps introducing Madonna to a newer generation.  :luv:

It'll be what Frozen On Fire was meant to be, but this time actually good.