Misheard Madonna lyrics?

Tudors

2 minutes ago, scamper said:

I remember when "Secret" came out... My friends thought she said "My name is Carol Secret"

And a friend of mine still thinks in "Sorry" she says "I don't wanna here, I don't wanna now"

Wait what? She doesn’t?!!? 🤣🤣🤣 JK 

51 minutes ago, Inco said:

Nooo  :)

I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know

Yeah I was just kidding 

But you know what, I just understood like two or three years ago the line, one is such a lonely number and the moment I got it it was like 

stress i need a drink GIF

11 minutes ago, Blue Skies said:

Take a Bow

It kinda sounds like she sings no more masturbate instead of no more masquerade :laughing:

I never misheard that, but thats def how I sang it instead. Same with My baby's got a secret, I always sing my baby's got a penis. and Deeper & Deeper i change it to "I let Madonna mold me"

I have a shameful amount of Madonna lyrics that I’ve been singing wrong my entire life. Justify my love, “I want to make love to you, in a train, cross country” I thought she was sayin “I want to make love to you, in a tree, cross country” which seemed really difficult.

“gonna dress you up in my love” for years I thought she was sayin ‘gonna dress you up in nylons’

BABY JESUS ON THE STAIRS!

Also because Human Nature has that intro and I am from a country that speaks Spanish I did not misunderstand it but I always joke with "Eres preciosa, don es preciosa" 

Which Is actually "Express yourself don't repress yourself" 

But if you try to make sense of it in Spanish this is the abomination you get