Alone Again Question

mirtillo

2 hours ago, dylanlioncourt said:

LOL, is it bad I've never seen the doc but heard a lot of about in the late 00's? 

It’s not awful…

but…

The documentary follows her going on tour after recovering from cancer. There was no depth, reflection. Nothing about the experience and struggle. Nothing personal. Just a camera following her around.

I don't remember the exact moment but like @deathproofsaid i was expecting it to be about her journey through cancer and X would be about this life changing experience too and they weren't, they were even more void of any depth than her previous work. I think Alone Again starts when she's on tour and has a health scare but there's dialogue over it and maybe there's a bit in the end titles.I 've never watched it again because it was disapponting. Somehow my only memory of it is her making funny faces on an early version of facetime.

10 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

I don't remember the exact moment but like @deathproofsaid i was expecting it to be about her journey through cancer and X would be about this life changing experience too and they weren't, they were even more void of any depth than her previous work. I think Alone Again starts when she's on tour and has a health scare but there's dialogue over it and maybe there's a bit in the end titles.I 've never watched it again because it was disapponting. Somehow my only memory of it is her making funny faces on an early version of facetime.

Sorry I had to laugh my whole arse off to your thing. Finally you said something funny in this whole time I see your thing here. The Pleasure of the Text indeed.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, addictedsober said:

There’s a few Kylie versions of the track (with some different productions)

and Madonna’s demo has some mumble/incomplete lyrics 

but as far as I know, none of these have leaked so the only thing that’s out there it’s the clip from the end credits of the white diamond doc

The Full Kylie's version was leaked years ago. 

And the song in not present in the credits but at 1.40.00 and 1.45.45 minutes.

On 9/23/2024 at 7:03 AM, luluthecat said:

I remember this leaking ages ago, still sounds very much like a demo. Doesn't suit Kylie's voice, I can see why it wasn't developed any further. 

i don't think it suit kylie's voice too... i don't know, this music is strange, something about it sound break to me... i don't like it