Queen of making great albums, Katy Perry: “Madonna is the Greatest…Every Female Needs To Say ‘Thank You’ To Her”

Tudors

2 hours ago, Debord said:

If caring about rape/sexual assault is 'woke', then being woke sounds like being a decent human being. But in any case, the album is pretty terrible, regardless of who made it.

Woke is a boring right-wing talking point.

There is nothing wrong with being mindful and aware of others injustices in life (woke).

2 minutes ago, Boombox90 said:

Woke is a boring right-wing talking point.

There is nothing wrong with being mindful and aware of others injustices in life (woke).

Yeah I know it's a hook people who have deep inadequacies in their own lives have latched onto to get a sense of domination over others to make themselves feel better.

Ok all my lovers, katycats, animals, madonners, now that Katy's more burnt than if she were put on a stake, we can agree Łukasz, Anokute and co are her scandal stone and after all the repercussion over 143, the backstabber will keep her knife into the box and give more credit to how poisoning people are actually poisoning - hasn't she learnt before about being nice to the swishes we put in the caskets? After all - in very good language, IF YOU MESSED UP TO HER YOU MESSED UP TO ME!!! NO ONE RELEASES THEIR HAND TO ANYONE!!!

That said, the Tanach has always got the last word to get said: ALL HAPPENS FOR A REASON. AND BLESSED IS THE ONE WHO PUTS THEMSELVES IN THE BEGINNING - THEY WILL NOT FACE THE DEATH. The Law is sacred, ladies and gentlemen, theys, thems and theirs.

Comm'on guys, am I speaking Greek to y'all? Can't believe that!!!

5 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Ok all my lovers, katycats, animals, madonners, now that Katy's more burnt than if she were put on a stake, we can agree Łukasz, Anokute and co are her scandal stone and after all the repercussion over 143, the backstabber will keep her knife into the box and give more credit to how poisoning people are actually poisoning - hasn't she learnt before about being nice to the swishes we put in the caskets? After all - in very good language, IF YOU MESSED UP TO HER YOU MESSED UP TO ME!!! NO ONE RELEASES THEIR HAND TO ANYONE!!!

That said, the Tanach has always got the last word to get said: ALL HAPPENS FOR A REASON. AND BLESSED IS THE ONE WHO PUTS THEMSELVES IN THE BEGINNING - THEY WILL NOT FACE THE DEATH. The Law is sacred, ladies and gentlemen, theys, thems and theirs.

Comm'on guys, am I speaking Greek to y'all? Can't believe that!!!

What in the world  is this word salad 😂 it's giving Britney on instagram

27 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

The mods feel sorry for Katy Kats obviously 

Not only was your request reviewed mocked and rejected but a sequel thread was even made in the same section by someone other than me 💅