!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

1 hour ago, Boombox90 said:

She’s only done one album with Stuart.

I think a dance album is long overdue and I think Stuart can bring the magic. :luv:

I did love Stuart’s reimagining/mash-ups from his Celebration Tour DJ set. That was actually more along the lines of what I was expecting Finally Enough Love to be when it was still being referred to as Remix Revolution in its early stages. I’d imagine they’d be aiming for something a little more commercial than his DJ set if they are indeed doing a new album, but if that’s a taste of what is to come, consider my appetite whet!

I get the wariness of her revisiting a collaborator again but idk if the comparisons to MDNA & MX are that grave.

MDNA was just sort of unfortunate. We know she wasn’t very present or inspired like she was on ROL.

I’d argue Madame X is a pretty apropos follow up to American Life though. A lot of it is messy and cringey and it’s divisive af but so is AL.

So if she can give us a fun, comparatively appropriate follow up to Confessions and she’s inspired then I’m stoked.

But for the love of god, take the grills out when you record 🙃

14 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

I get the wariness of her revisiting a collaborator again but idk if the comparisons to MDNA & MX are that grave.

MDNA was just sort of unfortunate. We know she wasn’t very present or inspired like she was on ROL.

I’d argue Madame X is a pretty apropos follow up to American Life though. A lot of it is messy and cringey and it’s divisive af but so is AL.

So if she can give us a fun, comparatively appropriate follow up to Confessions and she’s inspired then I’m stoked.

I was waiting for the first one to notice 😉

IMG-9836.jpg 

22 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

American Life is a masterpiece compared to Madame X and I love American Life.

5 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Looks like she's not wearing them? Omg I won

Well maybe it’s her silver teeth, I want to win too? What are we winning though? 😉😉

I truly hope we all win babe if not 

Twisted rope, handcuffs, blindfolds, stringer pearls
Neckties, silk scarf, silver chains, pretty girls
Thigh-highs, leather mask, high heels, golden mask
Perfume, switchblade, epsom, novocaine
Chopsticks, underwear, barber soap, dental chair
Fish nets, satin sheets, garter belt, raw meat
Candle light, keyhole, leather belt, meat stove
Golden shower, latex thong, licorice whip strap it on…

Agree with people thinking they are most likely to be working on the audio for the Celebration tour official film.  He makes her sound incredible live  - have missed him on the tours after Confessions and so great he was involved for the Celebration tour

I hope is new music though and will go back on the path she was on with Confessions