!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

Remember when she announced her Re-Edition Magazine cover and posted an story with just text on a plain black background? She wrote something like “what does an italian girl and a mexican guy could talk about?”, followed by a list of topics that went like “blah blah Confessions on a Dance Floor blah blah”.
Why that random s/o to COADF? Do you think she was listening to that album during those days, prior to start working with Stuart again? It was too specific (specially because she doesn't mention that album very often). 🤔

9 hours ago, sasantii said:

This always sounded like Price to me. I think shes been working on this record for more than we think

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjgQC09AbRU/?igsh=azNnbDB0bjltdWtr

Prince????  Sorry, no, not at all.  It’s giving Romy and 2000’s eurotrance revival.  You know, the train she was jumping on when she released the video version of What It Feels Like For A Girl with Above & Beyond.  Not anything by Prince.  Sometimes I think some of you are frozen in time.