!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

I am sure she's posted teasers in the past -  in any case, we all need to moderate our expectations until something is officially announced.

Separately - She posted the image with Max Martin in March 2023 -  18 months ago - during Madame X she posted 'magic' that never happened - she posted she'd release her Red Rooster performance, never happened - I guess my point is, until something is officially announced, then no point getting ourselves into a flap.

Guys, she has many papers next to her with what look like song lyrics with a lot of crossing out, typical handwritten M song lyrics that we've seen over the years. Why would there be several crossing out if it was for the dubbing of her hits from the celebration tour ? All she would do is print her song lyrics. She wouldn't hand-write the lyrics to Vogue or Holiday when they are all over the net and certainly wouldn't make a lot of crossing out in the lyrics. 

2 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Guys, she has many papers next to her with what look like song lyrics with a lot of crossing out, typical handwritten M song lyrics that we've seen over the years. Why would there be several crossing out if it was for the dubbing of her hits from the celebration tour ? All she would do is print her song lyrics. She wouldn't hand-write the lyrics to Vogue or Holiday when they are all over the net and certainly wouldn't make a lot of crossing out in the lyrics. 

We will find out #soon - 2029 lol

12 hours ago, Starchild said:

I've been a big Stuart fan since before Hung Up, but music is not mathematical and magic is not always repeatable.

Mainly, though, her thin vocals on the past couple of albums and on the collabs since have left me kind of empty.

Her music has been unsatisfying and subpar for so long now, but there is still a glimmer of hope in there.

Agree with you

12 hours ago, Alpha said:

Yeah it does, you saying ThErES a FaCt for you is very indicative of that narrative. Also, since you edited your original post, guess what? Rebel Heart and MX failed too. While artists like Gaga and Katy were having their interviews, performances, etc being uploaded to Youtube, Madonna wasnt. Times changed and people were watching things at a later date online. I mean did ANY of the traditional promo do anything for those albums? No. 

Well last time I checked name calling was against the rules of the forum. So calling me a bitchy gay because I share a different opinion is not necessary.

Yes times changed and Madonna’s inability to keep up with these changes has been a part of her dwindling relevance. But doing no promo at all was never a solution.

12 hours ago, Debord said:

Whereas there are those of us who think Madame X was one of her strongest albums

Who? Name and shame them

12 hours ago, Debord said:

she and Stuart clearly have a connection and have done a lot of good stuff together.

Rather than do more pointless trap and rapper collabs to try and win Gen Z I think she needs to do what others like Kylie have done and make music that appeals to her core fanbase. Her Disco and Tension albums may not have been huge but the fans love them. Working with Stuart Price again may not set the charts alight but it’s a step in a better direction. Feed the gays and the world will want a taste.

3 hours ago, ChrisK said:

It's always so fascinating how strongly opinionated we all get lol - over what is most likely her tweaking her Celebration Tour release.

I would love it if it was a new album - but it's hard work, making the album is the easy bit - but it's the music videos, the promotion, the interviews and then looking at ways to re-coup the cost of all of that, which traditionally was done by going on tour - unless the Celebration Tour was to fund it and the biopic.

BAN! It’s a new album!!!

Trying to garner new fans has not had the impact they expected it would.

Alienating her fans in the process was not the best outcome seeing as we are the ones who will shell out the money for her albums and these so-called Deluxe Reissues that, im assuming, will show up when hell freezes over.

1 minute ago, PaperFaces said:

Trying to garner new fans has not had the impact they expected it would.

Alienating her fans in the process was not the best outcome seeing as we are the ones who will shell out the money for her albums and these so-called Deluxe Reissues that, im assuming, will show up when hell freezes over.

Totally. Whereas Madonna fans will pre-order 5 different variants of a Stuart Price produced album before they’ve even heard it. Make that coin Queen!

18 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Well last time I checked name calling was against the rules of the forum. So calling me a bitchy gay because I share a different opinion is not necessary.

Yes times changed and Madonna’s inability to keep up with these changes has been a part of her dwindling relevance. But doing no promo at all was never a solution.

Oh puh-lease you're the last person to be saying that. Whether it was asking if my penis was small or weird micro aggressions and your little jabs, YOU are not the one to be calling me out. Also re-read what i said. I said your lil one liner was a bitchy gay not well thought out reply. Now, whether you're a little bitch in real life, idk idc that's a YOU problem, not a me problem. All I really care about is how you approach me and anytime you come at me with respect, i do reply civil. When you dont like that reply, then no...I'm not gonna be sunshine and roses for you. Also i will also say, if I ever go too far or feel what I've said is too much I am ALWAYS going to be messaging that person in private apologizing. Now that this has gone off on a tangent, when Adonna was really offended by me saying something about old fans dying I messaged them to personally apologize. Of course I didnt realize they were nuts and a big liar, but I am ALWAYS admitting when I mess up. YOU on the other hand say stuff that may be throw away comments to you but I personally find you not nice at all. Take that however you wanna take it.

Anyway, I'm not manic. Lol

She could be narrating a storyline to make a "Film" out of the tour video to make the storyline more apparent. 

She likes to try different things, the Biopic is shelved from what we know, and she LOOOOOVES to butcher a tour video...

I'm hoping it's an album, but I could see this happening too. 

15 hours ago, Starchild said:

I've been a big Stuart fan since before Hung Up, but music is not mathematical and magic is not always repeatable.

Mainly, though, her thin vocals on the past couple of albums and on the collabs since have left me kind of empty.

Her music has been unsatisfying and subpar for so long now, but there is still a glimmer of hope in there.

You must not be a Kylie fan, then. 🧐

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

Oh puh-lease you're the last person to be saying that. Whether it was asking if my penis was small or weird micro aggressions and your little jabs, YOU are not the one to be calling me out. Also re-read what i said. I said your lil one liner was a bitchy gay not well thought out reply. Now, whether you're a little bitch in real life, idk idc that's a YOU problem, not a me problem. All I really care about is how you approach me and anytime you come at me with respect, i do reply civil. When you dont like that reply, then no...I'm not gonna be sunshine and roses for you. Also i will also say, if I ever go too far or feel what I've said is too much I am ALWAYS going to be messaging that person in private apologizing. Now that this has gone off on a tangent, when Adonna was really offended by me saying something about old fans dying I messaged them to personally apologize. Of course I didnt realize they were nuts and a big liar, but I am ALWAYS admitting when I mess up. YOU on the other hand say stuff that may be throw away comments to you but I personally find you not nice at all. Take that however you wanna take it.

How ironic you have no qualms bad mouthing @Adonna in a post lecturing me about respect.

If you find any of my posts not nice you have a report function to deal with that rather than let it eat away at you as it clearly has been. But you’ll notice I have a good track record on here so it’s possibly just you that is reading into things.