!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

5 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Or she shoulda worn a different outfit at BBMA. That granny dress didn’t help sell the song…. Neither did the half baked “holograms”. 

Recreate the video… done

NO NO! You can't mean this? YOU JUST CAN'T!!!! You take it back right now!!!! :whipping: :whipping:

1 hour ago, NRMX said:

No, no, no! Those where this ones:

IMG-9957.jpg 

Precisely! With visible people pushing them from one side of the stage to another the whole night  :Madonna029:

Madame X was full of good ideas, full full full imo: an electronic influenced global folkloric album, thematically centered on both personal and social issues, with a mysterious traveller as the main character and a mature, refined aesthetic, a mid-lenght documentary to tell the story and explain the musical and social roots of the material and a theatre show to enhance the power of the storytelling and the authenticity of the genres ... ON PAPER. 

35 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

I still can't get over the cheap production she had for the tour. I get that it was a theatre tour but it was giving high school play on a tight budget.

I really enjoyed it for what it was. Although the setlist was awful.

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

That’s how theatre is done 

Of course! I love theatre and the craftsmanship it's made of, I acted for about ten years myself (and pushed scenography elements when not on stage :lol:). It's just not something I would define "highly specialized production" when it comes to wheels :tongue: it was just a joke anyway.

I still can’t believe when Madonna’s hair stylist , a dancer and a few others went live on insta last year. And when I said in the comments a lot of fans hated the Madame X era they were shocked. And then when I and others mentioned it was largely because of the cancellations they all said “yes, that’s right, a few shows got cancelled at the end because of Covid , didn’t they?” Talk about gaslighting :laughing:

1 minute ago, Susan Thomas said:

Of course! I love theatre and the craftsmanship it's made of, I acted for about ten years myself (and pushed scenography elements when not on stage :lol:). It's just not something I would define "highly specialized production" when it comes to wheels :tongue: it was just a joke anyway.

Totally agree with you. BUT I think something else must have happened . Maybe she was injured from the beginning and had to rest before the tour started? Naturally they wouldn’t want to make that info public.

11 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Totally agree with you. BUT I think something else must have happened . Maybe she was injured from the beginning and had to rest before the tour started? Naturally they wouldn’t want to make that info public.

Of course something happened, even just her not feeling ready. I think she gave the most evident proof of how much she feels responsible for the commitments she takes with her fans going on through such pain for months right on that tour. She wouldn't cancel but for meaningful reason, I trust her about this, I can't see how not to.

On 10/7/2024 at 10:43 AM, godonna said:

But that's just it.. The ":lol:" you speak of is grouping Madame X with MDNA, Rebel Heart and Hard Candy. Objectively it is more alike to her 1998-2003 releases whether sonically, thematically, artistically.. really any field. You (people) only group it with the former because you don't like it, not because that's where it actually belongs.

ROL is pure class, magnus opus kind of  a record with angelical vocals. whereas Madame x is an abysmal record. Period.