New Studio Album or Celebration Tour?

Adonna

New Studio album or Celebration Tour?  

26 members voted

1. 1. New Studio album or Celebration Tour?

• She's working on a new album!
    • She's working on the Celebration Tour!

With the news of Madonna "Back in the Stu with Stuart Price" today, there is a debate among some fans if it's really for a studio album or if this  for the "Celebration Tour"?  I think no doubt we all hope it's for a new album. What is your opinion? Let's see where the Inifnity members stand!  Special thanks to @Rainbow for bringing us the topic that generated this curiousty:

https://madonna-infinity.net/topic/39925-pop-emergency-madonna-in-the-studio-with-stuart-price/

snapinsta?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGcisnapinsta?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGci

snapinsta?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGcisnapinsta?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGci

I mean it was even brought up how madonna posted about the reshoots for MX flat out saying they were reshoots so it boggles my mind how people are clinging to that when she clearly said In the Stu with Stuart. She didn't say anything about Celebration. She ALWAYS says she's in the studio when she is referring to working on new music.

Also...very curious how that article popped up and then she posts that. Alot of people in that thread were already shitting on that then poof! She says it! 

That being said...Confessions was very much a project of her circumstances not finishing two musicals of different eras which is how the disco era came to be the direction they went in. Hopefully they're not just going in that direction to recapture lightening in the bottle of that stroke of genius. I'm also praying it doesnt sound like any of his work with Kylie or The Killers but something new. 

9 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Also...very curious how that article popped up and then she posts that. Alot of people in that thread were already shitting on that then poof! She says it!

I will admit I did doubt the SUN article as I never personally found them to a reliable source.  Also, I was focusing on the idea that they mentioned Stuart and her were working on a new album for some time, which is what I was truly doubting from the article.  Though, I've always maintained the idea in past threads on the topic, that she'd most likely head in the studio by this fall.  And she has!!!!  But it's not impossible to think that the two have been passing ideas back and forth since the tour, so The Sun obviously made soem connection there.  It's all good because like you said, it's pretty evident this is pointing to a new album. :luv: