New Studio Album or Celebration Tour?

Adonna

New Studio album or Celebration Tour?  

83 members voted

1. 1. New Studio album or Celebration Tour?

• She's working on a new album!
    • She's working on the Celebration Tour!

6 hours ago, alexartxdesign said:

honestly it could be both. he worked with her on the reinvention tour before working together on confessions. it could be a similar situation

I believe she and Stuart already worked on the CT mix for the film release.  I'm doubting she really re-recorded anything.  I'm betting CT film will see a release by the end of this year or early next year.  I honestly expected it be available on streaming by this month, but these are scheduled long in advance and I think we would have known by now if something was scheduled on some streaming platform.  :luv:

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

@Adonna did you see the results of your awesome POLL so far? A majority of the forum think Madonna and Stewart are working on a NEW ALBUM!!  

Joey Tribbiani Friends GIF

Yes. It's interesting the diversity of thoughts here.  Also, I just love that such a poll can allow those who ordinarily aren't interested in chiming in with words on these issues.  :luv:

I strongly (and I want to) believe they're working on a new album.

As I said in the other thread, I think the time is now ripe to release a new album. There is not much material left to re-release on the streaming platform and if she wants to really push the numbers she needs new music. I don't think the general public cares a lot about her old singles being uploaded again on Spotify (and they're not advertised much), while a new album can give the boost she really needs after a very successful tour and many appearances here and there these past few weeks.

As for the pics themselves, they clearly show she's working on something deeper than a simple recording of the CT. Her tour edits usually take a lot of time, so I really hope she's gonna release the CT movie soon this time and use it to carry the attention of people towards the new album (in a similar way Lady Gaga did with her Chromatica Ball film).

And last, but not least: Madonna has dyed the roots of her hair a few weeks ago, if it's not a confirmation of a new album coming soon, than what would it be? 🤣