Song about ingrid cazarez?

Lazaruz

Some personal stuff in ROL is thought to be related to Andrew Bird. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-95617/The-Englishman-Madonna.html

12 hours ago, littlestartman said:

Is there anything on ROL about Carlos?

Was Ray of Light made during your breakup?

Which one? [Laughs]

With Carlos Leon?

Part of it, yes. But there are songs on Ray of Light where I am talking about somebody who hurt me and it’s not about Carlos.

https://www.spin.com/2016/03/madonna-ray-of-light-cover-story-1998/

On 10/6/2024 at 1:16 AM, LongIslandTea said:

She really trusts ingrid so i dont think so...

The closes one is Inside Of Me

Madonna’s song “Inside of Me” from her 1994 album Bedtime Stories is widely believed to have been inspired by her close friend and confidante Ingrid Casares. While the song is not explicitly about Casares, its themes of loss and longing are said to reflect the deep emotional bond Madonna had with her at the time. Their close friendship sparked various rumors, and Madonna has often said that the song was about someone she loved and lost, leaving room for speculation that Casares was an influence. However, Madonna herself has not confirmed this directly.

11 minutes ago, littlestartman said:

She really trusts ingrid so i dont think so...

The closes one is Inside Of Me

Madonna’s song “Inside of Me” from her 1994 album Bedtime Stories is widely believed to have been inspired by her close friend and confidante Ingrid Casares. While the song is not explicitly about Casares, its themes of loss and longing are said to reflect the deep emotional bond Madonna had with her at the time. Their close friendship sparked various rumors, and Madonna has often said that the song was about someone she loved and lost, leaving room for speculation that Casares was an influence. However, Madonna herself has not confirmed this directly.

I thought inside of me was about her Mom.