Guys, something has happened to Christopher ?!

Redha DBL

As posted by @ChrisK on the Instagram thread, 1 hour ago the serious and reliable page EncyclopediaMadonnaica has posted these three pics on their instagram story and also the collage on their feed and they have disabled the comments. The collage of all the moments of M and Chris together with the goodbye wave feels really worrying...

Screenshot2024-10-05at8-24-34-AM-png-76d

9 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Wouldn't that image of Madonna with a smirk be inappropriate if something serious happened? Maybe they made peace at Joan's funeral.

They already made peace years ago. He was also at one of the Rebel Heart show (there are pictures on his Instagram). They are probably not as close as they used to be, but they made peace. They were also together for Silvio’s 90th birthday. 
Also that picture with her saying goodbye on a show they created together and a montage of various of pictures of the together looks very suspicious. 

11 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Wouldn't that image of Madonna with a smirk be inappropriate if something serious happened? Maybe they made peace at Joan's funeral.

11 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

According to someone on Reddit since one of the parts highlight their work together it may be about them reuniting hopefully

Hmmm maybe they're about to work on something together again... Would be great actually.

2 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

But why closing the comments section? To me this Reddit theory doesn’t male any sense and it’s not like she’s going on tour anytime soon. 

You know what, i've made that comment about them maybe working again together, then i came to the bathroom to brush my teeth and suddendly i thought "but why closing the comments ?" I took my phone to post it and read your comment !

Just now, cosmic_system said:

She’s litte saying goodbye to the audience on that part of the show? Also he just posted two more posts about him. 

Damn, what is it all about... He keeps on posting eveything Christopher related in M's career. Again, if they wanna celebrate Christopher's work with M why closing the comments ??! That's what's confusing me... 

2 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Damn, what is it all about... He keeps on posting eveything Christopher related in M's career. Again, if they wanna celebrate Christopher's work with M why closing the comments ??! That's what's confusing me... 

I really have a bad feeling about this. I hope I’m wrong. I asked him on DM if something happened to Christopher but I doubt he’s going to reply to me. 

It's scary, i hope nothing happened because it will be a nightmare for the family and how her father will cope with losing Joan and another son back to back ? No matter what happened between them this would totally destroy Madonna. Fingers crossed it's just us reading too much into this.

• ChrisK featured this topic

Maybe Matthew just knows something about them, about a project or something, and he closed the comments as he can't say anything and doesn't want to be overloaded by questions and stuff like that. I mean, the press would have surely shared the news if something bad happened, he worked with her for years, he was in TOD and wrote the book. If nothing is coming out I think it's nothing to worry about. 

1 minute ago, Susan Thomas said:

Maybe he jus know something about them, about a project or something and he closed ythe comments as he can't say anything and doesn't want to be overloaded of questions and stuff like that. I mean, the press would have surely shared the news, he worked with her for years, he was in TOD and wrote the book. If nothing comes aout in a few hours I think it's nothing to worry about. That would really make me sad ...

We if something happened it just did and he’s not going to say it before an official statement. . 

I think it's "sensationalism".   I understand that we have relied on "Madonna Encyclopedia", but these days a lot of sources like to buy into sensationalist tales.  I don't think this is much to do of anything, other than some making more of what is said.  I'm sure other than this thread acknowledgment, we'll never find out anything more than what was posted.  I believe this is just people looking for something that doesn't exist. 

4 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I think it's "sensationalism".   I understand that we have relied on "Madonna Encyclopedia", but these days a lot of sources like to buy into sensationalist tales.  I don't think this is much to do of anything, other than some making more of what is said.  I'm sure other than this thread acknowledgment, we'll never find out anything more than what was posted.  I believe this is just people looking for something that doesn't exist. 

Let's hope you are right.

19 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

We if something happened it just did and he’s not going to say it before an official statement. . 

but he'd still need to publish so many posts to let the world know he knows something bad has happened, before anyone else? I mean, sure, I could see that happening, but I dunno, sounds kinda awful.

2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

but he'd still need to publish so many posts to let the world know he knows something bad has happened, before anyone else? I mean, sure, I could see that happening, but I dunno, sounds kinda awful.

It’s a Madonna fan page. It’s not like the world is looking at that account. Anyway I hope nothing happened. 

6 minutes ago, androiduser said:

But Did Christopher say anything or is this sensationalist journalism? I want to see what HE actually said, not someone's interpretation.

From my perspective, posting these type of images, leading with the goodbye wave, removing the ability to comment - is a sign that something bad has happened.

I hope I am wrong, for Madonna, for her dad, her family and everyone's sake, and maybe I and other are over thinking it - and I will be hugely relieved if that is confirmed.