Guys, something has happened to Christopher ?!

Redha DBL

7 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

It’s all hearsay and I wouldn’t make any assumptions unless Madonna or an official news source reports it. 

Could you please copy and paste this very comment in most of the threads of that section of the forum ? 😂 Bedtime stories rsd with 6 unreleased demos, new album with Stuart Price, re-editions of all the albums with unreleased demos, etc... 😂😂😂 For 6 years, most of the stuff discussed in Madonna world are rumors... And stay rumors for years to come.

Anyway, for several hours many people on X are asking Matthew if Chris is ok or if he has passed away cause they are really worried and he doesn't answer to anyone. If it wasn't that i guess he would have at least post something saying Chris is ok, so there's obviously something bad... Look :

Screenshot-20241005-184043.jpg

4 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Where did you hear this?

his nephews & nieces are posting on their socials mourning him. Sad for M, if its true that she missed Joan's funeral, that means she missed seeing him 1 last time. Some fan sites are reporting it was suicide, but IDK if I believe that. 

IMG_7989.thumb.jpeg.57a4e042a8b97015bf531a0b19136d6e.jpeg

JoanClareCicconeObituary-VisitationFuneralInformation.thumb.JPEG.a8c2db251bd14c670eb0a59621d8fbc0.JPEG

4 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

his nephews & nieces are posting on their socials mourning him. Sad for M, if its true that she missed Joan's funeral, that means she missed seeing him 1 last time. Some fan sites are reporting it was suicide, but IDK if I believe that. 

IMG_7989.thumb.jpeg.57a4e042a8b97015bf531a0b19136d6e.jpeg

JoanClareCicconeObituary-VisitationFuneralInformation.thumb.JPEG.a8c2db251bd14c670eb0a59621d8fbc0.JPEG

Ok safe to say it's true unfortunately... Rip Christopher, really, really sad... And i can't even dare to think of their dad, Sylvio, at his age, with his bad health (i think he suffers from Parkinson) losing his wife and son the same week is absolutely tragic... That's absolutely terrible... I don't even have the right words...

Nothing about him dying can be found on a news search aside from Reddit posts; this is something tmz or page six would run even if it was a rumor. He doesn’t live anywhere remote so you’d think non family members would post about it. If it is true it’s definitely a sad coincidence w him stepmom dying too.

2 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

Nothing about him dying can be found on a news search aside from Reddit posts; this is something tmz or page six would run even if it was a rumor. He doesn’t live anywhere remote so you’d think non family members would post about it. If it is true it’s definitely a sad coincidence w him stepmom dying too.

Look at the previous posts 

1 minute ago, Magic Pussy said:

Do you mean the screen shots of condolences? If yes, it doesn’t explain why the usual us outlets haven’t picked it up. Even tmz reported her stepmom dying.  

Let's hope it's just a hoax.  If not, what a blow to Madonna and her family.  Especially knowing her father hasn't been well either.  :sad:

2 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

Do you mean the screen shots of condolences? If yes, it doesn’t explain why the usual us outlets haven’t picked it up. Even tmz reported her stepmom dying.  

Even his newphews are posting about their uncle death... The medias don't know about it yet. In a day or a few hours it will spread everywhere... 

5 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

TMZ doesnt have reporters in Michigan. If he died in LA you might be right but I think that may be a factor in why its not being reported yet

Oh guys no, I'm seeing a lot of sources that are mourning him. If true it's really sad and sad and sad ... I don't know why, I always felt a particular sympathy for him. I think I always liked his calm attitude in TOD and the bond he had with M, I felt it so strong and authentic and I have no bros or sis.

10 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

TMZ doesnt have reporters in Michigan. If he died in LA you might be right but I think that may be a factor in why its not being reported yet

TMZ, In Touch, Radar mostly report from their phones , relying on tips from people all over the country; some are regular people as sources, neighbors, etc. If he was dead you’d think someone in Michigan would've contacted  a tabloid by now. My good friend is actually an editor at one of these types of publications ; I’ll message him and see what he has to say.