Sabrina Carpenter covers Madonna's Material Girl

True Blue 84

She's cute but she's always so slow in in her moves, she's young but at the same time she moves like she's 60 (regular 60, not Madonna's 60). I don't know how to explain precisely but i'm sure some of you will get what i'm tryin to say, you know those older women who moves and dance a bit but are very careful about not hurting themselves, about not messing her hair etc... Madonna at 25 was the total opposite, a pure bomb of raw energy. 

12 hours ago, A. A. Aardvark said:

just a whore 
and your all fucking thick
says Joni Mitchell 
 "Americans have decided to be stupid and shallow since 1980. Madonna is like Nero; she marks the turning point."

Joni Mitchell 😂😂😂 bitter old leather handbag looking cunt lol

7 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

She's cute but she's always so slow in in her moves, she's young but at the same time she moves like she's 60 (regular 60, not Madonna's 60). I don't know how to explain precisely but i'm sure some of you will get what i'm tryin to say, you know those older women who moves and dance a bit but are very careful about not hurting themselves, about not messing her hair etc... Madonna at 25 was the total opposite, a pure bomb of raw energy. 

Madonna moves like someone her age. Her age started to show in her movements by the rebel Heart tour. All the celebration clips I've seen she moves like a 65 tear old. And there's nothing wrong with that

49 minutes ago, Tudors said:

Madonna moves like someone her age. Her age started to show in her movements by the rebel Heart tour. All the celebration clips I've seen she moves like a 65 tear old. And there's nothing wrong with that

I also think she was VERY careful not to injure herself after the hip replacement but later in the CT her moves got more fluid, less cautious. If she injured herself after the tour had been postponed it would’ve been a mess logistically and pr wise.