Can you easily sing the song Shanti or her other songs in different languages?

Tudors

Vunday gurnam charramanya Monday some gar cheetah swatama... chill out omg GIF

Have also spoken the lyrics to hook ups and pretend I know how to speak another language

Kamala Harris Waiting GIF by Election 2020

How about faz gostozo?

One time I had a guy told me he speaks porteguese so I'm like OK can you translate this Madonna song for me and tell me what's it about.. And he couldn't 😒 exposed for lying 🤥Can easily do Cyberraga Vera's lo que siente la mujer better than Madonna

1M5dU4.gif

cn

• Tudors changed the title to Can you easily sing the song Shanti or her other songs in different languages?

No.

I don't speak Spanish and can only try after listening many times to the song, while reading the lyrics. I have records in Spanish with Roxette and Gloria Estefan that I try to sing along to when I'm in the mood, but I'm sure I have a thick Swedish accent. :)

Sanskrit is much easier.

9 minutes ago, Tudors said:

Let's not forget about the French part in Paradise as well. I can also do that :Madonna003:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I love Paradise and I really enjoy the French part, even though it's hard to try to sound as correct as possible.
Mylene Farmer is my teacher when it comes to singing in French. Mission impossible, but I do it anyway. :)