Taipei, Taiwan [Thursday, Feb 4th / Saturday, Feb 6th, 2016]

groovyguy

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never thought that we'd never had any Periscope for this show, I thought Taiwan was very modern in this sense...

But it is incredible to share these updates with you guys, it's almost like being there again, it keeps bringing happy memories...

I am happy to have lived this first-ever-on-tour performance with you! Thank you!

And now all ready for the UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH of the afternoon!!

I never thought that we'd never had any Periscope for this show, I thought Taiwan was very modern in this sense...

But it is incredible to share these updates with you guys, it's almost like being there again, it keeps bringing happy memories...

I am happy to have lived this first-ever-on-tour performance with you! Thank you!

I guess Periscope is just not popular over there, not too surprising given the extremely poor and pixelated video quality.  They have super connected wifi and technology though which is how we're getting full FB videos during the show!

Periscope is not a thing in Asia.  Most of my friends in Asia haven't even heard of periscope till I told them.

For Japan, TwitCasting is big in Japan, so we might get live streaming @ http://us.twitcasting.tv/?genre=category_live

Periscope is not a thing in Asia.  Most of my friends in Asia haven't even heard of periscope till I told them.

For Japan, TwitCasting is big in Japan, so we might get live streaming @ http://us.twitcasting.tv/?genre=category_live

Well actually I heard about Periscope here in this forum! And even my "technological" friends didn't know of its existence!!

In Germany almost noone knows about periscope - I think it's also a lot to do how peolpe handle privacy in some countries.

I think in Mannheim there was also no periscope at all.

I got to know it though this forum and I'm loving it !

Archived