Dr. Madonna: Web Series about Madonna

groovyguy

Dr. Madonna is a web series about Madonna from a fans point of view. The series bring all the stuff that we fans talk about in forums and social media. It will be lots of fun!

The show will also have other stories about fellow pop culture personalities and how they all somehow line back to Madonna.

Watch the teaser below…

Rants, writings and rigmarole of all things Madonna and her pop culture affiliates.

Dr. Madonna episode 1: Desperately Seeking Susan

Dr. Madonna celebrates Desperately Seeking Susan in this special premiere episode. He delves into the history and hysteria of Madonna's first big cinematic venture. This was originally filmed for Cinemaniacs special screening of the now cult hit film on August 16th 2014.

The next few episodes will be out within the next two months, which will include a special episode with Madonna impersonator Nadya Ginsburg. They start filming next week.

Interesting. I was not sure what to think about it when seeing the first promo clip for the Dr. Madonna, but i actually enjoyed the Desperately Seeking review. There were a few things I didn't realize that happened back then... such as there were some replica of jackets that went out to certain fans.

Personally, I feel that it was Madonna being Madonna at the time. At least, the persona she was at that time with her music career. I think that's why it worked for her and it didn't seem like she was acting at all.

• 5 weeks later...

Dr. Madonna Ep:2 - House Call Madonna/ Nadya Ginsburg

The Jewtalian Stallion expresses herself to Dr Madonna. 

This is not a conventional interview but a theatrical presentation of our meeting. Dr Madonna asks questions, provokes thoughts and takes Madonna on an emotional journey. Portraying good and bad, light and dark, joy and sorrow, redemption and salvation she doesn't endorse a way of life but describes one and Dr Madonna is left to make his own decisions and judgments. 
This is Madonna, the lady of perpetual promotion confessing her stories about modern life, the past, and the future. 
Truth or Dare?