What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooooohh, you're good!!! (Re knowing that I haven't really listened to RH).It's from after 2000.For being extra clever, i'll give a bonus tip. When it was performed on tour, it was performed in the last 10 songs of that tour.

Yep! I've a memory like an elephant (not sure this expression works in English lol, does it?)

Is it Paradise (not for me)?

Yes! Of course, from the Re-invention tour and released on 'I'm Going To Tell You A Secret'.Damn, i thought it was gonna be trickier than it actually was.Well done.

Yas Yas Yassss!!! Don't know why but I was pretty sure it was from this tour or the next one!

Well...I'll try to make it more complicated this time! 

I never would've guessed Imagine. Why do these have to be made so tricky? Just pick a Madonna song she has a huge catalog. Oy.

I had to edit my post as I thought better of what I put at first...It's only a game. There are no rules set in stone as far as I was aware. It was guessed without that much of a problem. There should be no problem with any song being played here as long as madonna sung it (either solo or as a collaboration). If the right questions are asked, you'll get the answer.

I never would've guessed Imagine. Why do these have to be made so tricky? Just pick a Madonna song she has a huge catalog. Oy.

Honestly, I think most players would get bored of that quickly!

This game gets more interesting and also looks more attractive when it becomes slightly more complicated!

Honestly, I think most players would get bored of that quickly!This game gets more interesting and also looks more attractive when it becomes slightly more complicated!

Ha ha. You said what I tried to say in a better way than I originally did. I deleted what i put as it sounded REALLY bitchy/arsey when I wasn't trying to be. ðŸ˜

Ha ha. You said what I tried to say in a better way than I originally did. I deleted what i put as it sounded REALLY bitchy/arsey when I wasn't trying to be.

Arf...I didn't see your first post :D

Unfortunately, my English is not good enough to be REALLY arsey/bitchy, I only know "polished" turns of phrases, lol!

I guess it must be boring as hell to have a fight with me in English  :-( 

Archived