Madonna to Honor Prince at Billboard Awards with live performance

Yung Rapunxel

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madonna Asked Questlove to Write Prince Tribute for Billboard Music Awards

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/bbma/7378348/madonna-prince-questlove-billboard-music-awards-2016

Madonna is set to perform in honor of Prince at the Billboard Music Awards tonight (May 22), and she has a little extra in store.

Billboard has learned that the Material Girl asked Questlove to share a few words about Prince.

And The Roots drummer has prepared a tribute to the late icon that will lead into Madonna's performance at the ceremony.

Prince unexpectedly passed away April 21 at the age of 57. Other details on Madonna's tribute remain a closely guarded secret.

Posted Image

Well the song I wanted the least but that short clip was kinda really sweet and her outfit, conservative but cute.

It reminds me of that white cowboy get up she wore a few years ago at the Grammys (with all the marriages) but really it's Prince inspired. I like it.

I think she's not going to dress exactly that way. Remember when she did rehearsals for the Grammys some years ago. She was wearing something different during rehearsals :)

But looking again at this preview I noticed the frilled shirt...

Archived