Her Most Awesome Transition

angelamanda623

She has been called the "mother" of re-invention.  Some claim that she does it for the publicity; I say that she does it for the same reason that I do:  she's bored and looking for a change.  But really, the reason why doesn't even matter.

Whether it was the most dramatic, or you felt the time period was right, or you just loved the "new look", what was the biggest transition for you?

For me personally, after she "left" for a bit after Evita and came back as a gothic, enlightened anomaly with "Frozen", that was her most awesome transition.  The two looks had nothing to do with each, no similarities at all besides the Queen herself.  I still remember seeing the Frozen video on television for the first time and I was floored.  A look that I didn't see her coming with but that I STILL absolutely adore.  

giphy.gif

For me personally, after she "left" for a bit after Evita and came back as a gothic, enlightened anomaly with "Frozen", that was her most awesome transition.  The two looks had nothing to do with each, no similarities at all besides the Queen herself.  I still remember seeing the Frozen video on television for the first time and I was floored.  A look that I didn't see her coming with but that I STILL absolutely adore.  

very same experience here.

The frozen video was amazing, but the overall look she came back with for the ray of light era, is still my favourite. She entered her 40s in style, looking cool and worldly wise. It was also a special time for me as it was my first year at university and everyone was listening to the Ray of light album. It was the time when Madonna got her coolness back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived