Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

• 3 months later...

Rebel Heart ❤️‍🔥⚔️ I do feel whilst is very much a mix tape of her conveyors ideas and feelings and vibes very much is a hitting album ....it's bloated but I do feel it contains done of her best songs- Living for Love, Ghost town, Devil Prey, Joan of Arc, Inside Out, Holy Water, Heartbreak City, Iconic, Messiah, Body Shop, Beautiful Scars, Addicted, Wash All over Me,Veni Vidi Vici and Rebel Heart are all just....brilliant! Like that could be the masterpiece album ....i adore all those songs I love that she worked with Ariel Rechtshaid, Diplo, Sophie, Blood Diamonds to help build together the album and in many ways I miss that time 

Her 13th album a decade later to me showcases her biography and her legacy as she neared 60 it made sense for her to reflect where she was at and where the state of the world was at at the time.....ghisttown, living for love and the album itself deserved Grammy recognition 🖤