Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Get @Madonna's #RebelHeart on @amazonmusic for the special price of $6.99. Limited time only! intersco.pe/1xnmae5 

Our local Tesco store was selling it for £5.00 today! Sam Smith had sold out but Madonna was there a plenty, as was Sainsbury's who are still selling it for £9.99.

Our local Tesco store was selling it for £5.00 today! Sam Smith had sold out but Madonna was there a plenty, as was Sainsbury's who are still selling it for £9.99.

The deluxe for Â£5.00??  Glad to know that there's good stock at least in the UK!  It's next to impossible to find here.

The deluxe for Â£5.00??  Glad to know that there's good stock at least in the UK!  It's next to impossible to find here.

No. The standard. The deluxe is not available in most UK stores, even though on Jonathan Ross tonight they promoted the album by showing the deluxe cover!

If you are going to find one it'll have to be some independent store.My suggestion is to ask HMV if they can get an import from a UK one etc. I know I was at the one in the GTA and saw they still have those 'HMV Import' stickers on some products.

Maybe I'll call them and ask if they can get a copy in for me. I really want this edition lol

Do you have a photo of the poster? I might want to get one! All I've seen for a Hong Kong bonus is the black folder.

Yes, let me take a photo when I am back. The black folder is given away by another local seller: HK RECORDS, while HMV gave away poster. But the poster is no longer available now. HMV only got enough posters for the first day of selling.

Does it say "Made in Hong Kong" and which stores sell them? Thank you!

Yes, "Manufactured and Printed in Hong Kong" is stated on both the CD paper box & CD surface.You can order the HK Edition from the two local sellers.HMV HKhttp://www.hmv.com.hk/product/rockpop.asp?sku=649583HK RECORDShttp://www.hongkongrecords.hk/music/intl/29319/

How did Sam's album spring up to #1? What has he been doing other than Comic Relief?

well, let's consider, lots more of radio play, and the fact that he's a new artist. the it right now. but will he keep his success? Adele is supposedly working on a new album but do you think it'll get the success of 21?

How did Sam's album spring up to #1? What has he been doing other than Comic Relief?

his management and record company paid supermarkets and record stores to promote his album by putting them in displays for Mother's Day gifts. Mother's day is today in the UK and that's why he sold 30K albums in 48 hours. All I can say is that there must be some disappointed mums today after they opened their present!

But, considering many mothers are in their 40's and 50's and will likely enjoy Madonna too, why did Interscope not consider doing this?

well, let's consider, lots more of radio play, and the fact that he's a new artist. the it right now. but will he keep his success? Adele is supposedly working on a new album but do you think it'll get the success of 21?

I'm kinda shocked that it's had 21 like longevity. The albums been out for over a year now.

his management and record company paid supermarkets and record stores to promote his album by putting them in displays for Mother's Day gifts. Mother's day is today in the UK and that's why he sold 30K albums in 48 hours. All I can say is that there must be some disappointed mums today after they opened their present!But, considering many mothers are in their 40's and 50's and will likely enjoy Madonna too, why did Interscope not consider doing this?

I think it was on here I saw it was being placed on shelves among new releases. His label is really smart for capitalizing on the holiday. Living in North America I didn't know Mother's Day was today.

Sam is the male Adele right now! He has a lot of radio support and a recent big winner of Grammys and Brits awards.

A #2 behind the current it thing is nothing to sneer at. After more than 30 years in the game she can still debut in the top 2. And seriously for an album that's been out since December in various forms and states, it's really not bad. Ultimately what matters is that she has given us an amazing album in Rebel Heart. Let's just celebrate, enjoy the album and look forward to the RH tour!