Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 minute ago, Ayham said:

Maybe something related to Celebration tour? 

If you are referring to the image with Stuart, that would make sense.  He might be producing the soundtrack to the concert film since he was the one who helped with the arrangements for the songs on tour.  :)

19 minutes ago, Adonna said:

If you are referring to the image with Stuart, that would make sense.  He might be producing the soundtrack to the concert film since he was the one who helped with the arrangements for the songs on tour.  :)

yessss!!! Super excited!!! 🥳🥳🥳 #soon 

43 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Russel maybe playing a part in the upcoming biography?

also someone said she had dancers with her? What if she’s planning a surprise performance for the Olympics next week?  I know it’s setting myself for disappointment but hey ho I miss her performing 

She wouldn't set herself up to fail like that in Paris ...I mean Eurovision I think will be the final time Madonna does a show on that scale televised ever again ....I hoped she would do Glastonbury but ....I sadly don't think it'll ever happen for her ...Olympics ceremony with nothing to promote even ....nah no way 

55 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Russel maybe playing a part in the upcoming biography?

also someone said she had dancers with her? What if she’s planning a surprise performance for the Olympics next week?  I know it’s setting myself for disappointment but hey ho I miss her performing 

I also think it's a possibility. Apparently there's a surprise performer which name hasn't been revealed yet. We know that French president loves Madonna cause she's the one he wanted to sing for the show when he became president (but she was too expensive). Also today the official teaser for the ceremony has been published with the supposed suprise performer hidden under an armour and when i watch it the body language makes me think of M. The fact she's in London so very close to Paris makes it very possible. Now i read that she was with dancers in London... Let's wait and see...

Here's the teaser :

https://youtu.be/H6bAAy1Capw?si=ZRB3GRRTSfqdQC-m

I don't think this has anything to do with work. If Madonna met Stewart for work, it would be just for The Celebration tour DVD mixing, not for new music.

And about Jeremy O. Harris. It was 2021 when she and Jeremy met and it's funny to think about what was in that interview.

"Grateful for the success of Madame X, that my script is almost finished, and for the support of my beautiful children!"

My script is almost finished. 

LMAO It's already been three years since she said it. Soon~~~ Very Soon~~~~ LOL

And I kind of hope that Jeremy O harris gets involved in her biopic script. Slave Play is so great!!

8 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Why is her face twisted?

What do you expect from that useless and incompetent personal Instagram photoshop bitch? Don't expect too much from that useless bitch. But Some people still say that his photoshop skill getting better. I mean.. Seriously? 

:Madonna031:

1 hour ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

She wouldn't set herself up to fail like that in Paris ...I mean Eurovision I think will be the final time Madonna does a show on that scale televised ever again ....I hoped she would do Glastonbury but ....I sadly don't think it'll ever happen for her ...Olympics ceremony with nothing to promote even ....nah no way 

I don’t think she’ll do the Olympics, but I highly doubt she will never perform on tv again, and she was just broadcast on TV singing and performing live for a million plus in Rio.

It’s ok to admit that other singers besides Gaga also have their merits. After all, even Gaga performed on TV again after her embarrassing Bowie tribute that was panned by both media and his son. 

Although I like to collect every photo I see of Madonna and where she looks spectacular and beautiful, these types of photos where she appears wearing those black glasses that cover almost 80 percent of her face are not my favorites at all. 

The most fun thing about photographs are the facial expressions we decide to use or the emotions we want to convey. Using such huge lenses during a photograph practically takes away the charm of what should be a beautiful photo and even more so when the person who does it is not someone ugly or unattractive (which would be understood) but a woman as beautiful, imposing and spectacular as Madonna.

452317147_18456671881058553_5743932366936157973_n.jpg.bde51cecb144264294ef97b7e298e026.thumb.jpg.22ec1b193626645eef2e68920bf6d1e2.jpg