Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

12 hours ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

Ricardo blocked me on Instagram when I wrote a comment about his editing. He cant even take criticism. He blocks her fans and think he's some sort of famous accomplished photographer or president of madonna's PR team. 

What exactly did you comment?

3 hours ago, truerebel said:

NOT my cup of tea (and I only drink tea!)

Yeh, I don't get the fuss, particularly since we can barely see him.

Besides, I am kinda distracted by her laterally expanding cheeks.

Also, it's weird that they're being photographed by a third person.

Hardly as 'sexy' a moment as she's trying to project here...

Cant explain why those M posts make me so sad for her. Trapped in time somewhere relationship wise its really interesting with what is going on exactly right now that she posts full narcissist mode to attract a certain type of attention.

Rebel or self sabotage its a pity the music, art and some humbleness cant be front and centre sometimes

19 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

Cant explain why those M posts make me so sad for her. Trapped in time somewhere relationship wise its really interesting with what is going on exactly right now that she posts full narcissist mode to attract a certain type of attention.

Rebel or self sabotage its a pity the music, art and some humbleness cant be front and centre sometimes

🤮 gross take

1 hour ago, cyberrage said:

Yeah not a big fan either, but I came to path with this thing considering two aspects. I honestly believe she has fun doing it and she just takes it as it is, we live in a society where the majority of the population post selfies and try to engage people attention with self centered contents: she has a big audience and I really think she likes doing it. At the same time I think that she uses these random pics series to entertain and keep in touch with her followers, each now and then something's gotta be posted and that's it. So I share her artistic work from these things. I also noticed she is litterally avoiding everything political after Madame X, there must be a reason why she is going this way as it's the first time she does it :Madonna047:

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Yeah not a big fan either, but I came to path with this thing considering two aspects. I honestly believe she has fun doing it and she just takes it as it is, we live in a society where the majority of the population post selfies and try to engage people attention with self centered contents: she has a big audience and I really think she likes doing it. At the same time I think that she uses these random pics series to entertain and keep in touch with her followers, each now and then something's gotta be posted and that's it. So I share her artistic work from these things. I also noticed she is litterally avoiding everything political after Madame X, there must be a reason why she is going this way as it's the first time she does it :Madonna047:

She wasn't very vocal in 2020 either.